The Importance of Skin Exfoliation




 photo Exfoliate_zps33fa0805.png
The question is why do so many people overlook the  urgency of exfoliating?
We all want perfectly glowing skin, but forget the foundation to get it.
That we need to get rid of the dead skin cells and environmental dirt on our skin layers first.
Do you also forget this very basic step? If yes, now you know what to do.
No amount of moisturising, toning or skin magic can work without the right foundation.
Good luck to a new start on your perfect skin journey.
Coming up with all you need to know and what you need to use.
For now, have a wonderful week and be glowing.
Bisous.

 photo s101_zpsab59ec87.jpg
New International Giveaway with 7 winners

7 comments:

  1. Skin exfoliation is so important, and it keeps your skin glowing! Great post!

    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adeola! You are right, I often forget too to do a deep skin exfoliation to prepare my skin to summer but also through all the year!:) Will start the day tmw with it so!:) Kisses dear, hope you had a lovely weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one step I never miss! I'm always exfoliating my face and it's a great habit to have, if only I could apply it to my moisturizing regime hahaha!

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really important!!! I love to take care of my skin everyday!!!
    xx kisses from Italy sweety

    New post
    http://laviecestchic.blogspot.it/2013/07/green-life.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always try my best to exfoliate. Didn't realize hoe beneficial it was for skin.
    Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and comment, I am always happy to hear from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use an exfoliator 3 times a week and it makes my skin so much smoother and fresh looking!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts