Summer Routine and Life Lately



 photo DSCN9181_zps9a73a7c5.jpg

Going for competitions has been my summer time routine since the beginning of the month of May.
It will be like this till the track season is over which is the first week in August.
I want to share some pictures out of my away life on track meetings and national competetions.
When I am not competing myself, my friends and baby sister are and I am playing the roll of cheerleader and mostly hair stylist.
I braid everyone's hair on trips and also paint their nails. haha
Enjoy and have a wonderful rest of the week.



 photo DSCN9157_zps209838f0.jpg


 photo DSCN9138_zps1cd8a782.jpg


 photo DSCN9136_zpsec2db2a7.jpg


 photo DSCN9040_zpsb220fc92.jpg


 photo DSCN9024_zps7080d2ea.jpg


 photo DSCN8912_zps4556be7e.jpg

I hope you have all been good and I will be here to see your posts and blogs now.
So how is your summer going so far?

 photo s101_zpsab59ec87.jpg
New International Giveaway with 7 winners

14 comments:

  1. Looks great! hope the comps are going well

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adeola! You are a champion indeed! Must be amazing and I'd love to see some of your competitions!:) Oh, the braids look so cute, I wanna them too!:) Kisses dear! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh love this,babe!
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you did all those braids?! You are good!


    www.auxcapricesdeflore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the braids. I just wrote about braided hair in my post today. I'm totally loving it this summer. Great job. Come braid my hair. :)

    Oh to Be a Muse
    Shop Layered Muse

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love seeing the photos from your competitions! So nice to hear that you paint your friends nails and do their hair on trips! So sweet!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweety, its so great you're sharing your passion with us. I wish you well with the training and races. Loving the hairstyles.Thanks so much for your kind thoughts on my last post :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you win to all the next competitions!
    Your braids look nice!
    Thank you very much for your nice comment on my blog!
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts