Karen Walker Number One Angular Cat Eye Sunglasses




 photo SUNGLASSES_zps0dc1647a.jpg

If you have seen Rihanna or Gwen Stephanie lately, you already have seen these celebrity over circulated Karen Walker sunglasses.
It is like every A lister fashionista and famous fashion blogger have a pair and I can't blame them at all.
When I set my eyes on them, at my friend's Sunglasses boutique when they first came out, I immediately fell for them.
Since, they come in so many crazy colour and also cost more than I can afford to spend at that period, after already buying two pairs of Okki and  Ray Ban.
I decided to hunt them down online to find a cheaper bargain than the 350 Euros they cost here in Greece.
Here are the result of my hunt : 


SPLURGE
 photo karen-walker-number-one-angular-cat-eye-sunglasses-crazy-tortoise_zps65ef380a.jpg




















I found the real thing on some many site and most are currently sold out.
If you love Karen Walker and won't mind spending out on a signature and very elegant sunglasses.
Then find them here,here and here.

SAVE
 photo OVERSIZEDESIGNERINSPIREDWOMENSFASHIONSUNGLASSES_zps82b8028a.jpg
A fashionista on a budget? You are also covered .
I found this inspired pair that look totally the same to me and will to anybody else.
Getting the same signature and iconic look with less than $200 from the real thing.
I will suggest this to anyone who can afford to spend to get the real thing.
I got mine from my new sunglasses heaven when it comes to designer inspired glasses with great qualities.
Find them here.

HOW TO WEAR IT 

 photo CATEYESUNGLASSES_zps8dff9ee6.jpg

I am loving mine and I can't put them down from the day I opened my box.
c/o: ZeroUV


HOW THEY WEAR IT

 photo KarenWalkerEyewearNumberOneVanillaframesareamust-haveforsummer_zpsd6abd66b.png

Thank you for reading and I hope you find this kind posts helpful.
So will you splurge or save?
Be inspired and enjoy the rest of your week.
Bisous.

21 comments:

  1. wow that's a big price difference! thanks for sharing! <3

    Carla Cee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously love those sunnies but just can't justify the price... thanks for the super look alike!!
    xx
    Here&Now
    Enter my $50 J.Crew giftcard giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sunnies are so chic and stylish. Great to know that you have options on what you want to pay for them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely sunglasses!
    Υοu have been awarded doll!
    http://fairymakeuptales.blogspot.gr/2013/07/ive-been-awarded-twiceagain.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. teleia gualia! kai i proti photo einai pragmatika apisteuti! filakia
    MaryFashionLove
    MaryFashionLove on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Adeola! Love those sunnies too and I see they are so trndy at the moment! Thanks a lot for sharing, its a great deal and have to say that the cheaper ones are almost prettier! You look very lovely, they suit you!:) Kisses dear! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love sunglasses and this model are amazing dear!

    P.S.: Thank you for reading my blog and commenting, always. Unfortunately, I'm not frequently on the computer and I can not write but I read you every day <3

    XOXO
    Arianna

    http://aryannastyle.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/AryannaStyle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Πολυ ωραια γυαλια και η πρωτη φωτο ειναι τελεια!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look fabulous and so chic on you, would love to have an original pair, I have to say I would go for the splurge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the price of the less expensive ones, but the color of the original ones are pretty awesome!

    Oh to Be a Muse
    Shop Layered Muse

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great idea, I love both, but price of the KW is really too much...also in Italy they cost 350...you look a diva with these sunnies, I agree with Lilli, they suit you! Hugs!

    www.rockandfrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the sunglasses! I think the save version is awesome! I can't imagine spending that kind of money on the splurge version! You sure look fantastic in them!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  13. splurge, lol ;P they are so pretty and definitely something timeless - you can still wear these sunnies in 10 years! so yeah... why not spending a bit more money:)

    lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look super cool babes, i see no difference between the expensive and the less expensive ones. Thanks for sharing.
    Kisses..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sorry honey but who cares about the sunglasses. YOU look divine!
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. love your sunglasses!! you look so stylish :)
    from the other fashionistas i have to say g.stefani is my fav

    kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation however I
    to find this topic to be really something which I feel I would by no means understand.
    It seems too complex and very huge for me. I'm looking ahead
    for your next submit, I'll try to get the cling of it!

    Check out my web blog ... mouse click the following post

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts