Hot Hot Hot Summer




 photo Beachwear_zps502bf817.jpg

Its so unbearable hot right now in Greece, that is seems like we all should pack our bags and stay at the beach for the rest of summer.
But since there is no plan of long vacation on the horizon for me right now, I spend my free days and weekend travelling to nearby beaches or going to the beach house and pools to cool off.
Here is one of my look for a Saturday at Ostria beach with friends.
Fighting the bad economy in Greece with happiness, hope and positive thinking even when things don't look very good.
I am so not complaining at all, since I am among the lucky ones, I am alive.


Outfit Details:
Bikini Top: Yamamay
Bikini : TALLY WEiJL
Sunnies: Firmoo.

 photo HotModel_zpscf870b97.jpg


 photo HAPPY_zpsa77dcec1.jpg

 photo MENSBEACHWEAR_zps8cde061c.jpg

 photo SWIMWEAR_zpsdd2068fb.jpg

 photo GreeceBeach_zps9555cc0f.jpg

 photo PRINCESS_zps15db2392.jpg

How are you coping with the heat?
Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Bisous.

16 comments:

  1. You are hot hot hot!
    Today must have been the hottest day ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG You look amazing !!

    I love these pics they instantly put me in a vacation mode :D

    Have a great day!!

    Come by at The Fashion Milkshake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adeola, you are super hot!!! And always make me smile! These photos are so striking, I'd love to meet you one day, looks like a very cheerful and amusing girl! Also here is soooo warm! Kisses dear, enjoy the beach! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honey with a body like that i will be wearing swim suits even on cold winter days!!
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. somatara!! pragmatika me tetoia zesti mono gia thalassa eimaste
    MaryFashionLove
    MaryFashionLove on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like you had such a fun day!!
    it's been so hot these days cant stand it...

    love yr swimsuit!
    φιλακιαααα

    ReplyDelete
  7. You do get to live in Greece, after all. Your bathing suit top is gorgeou.

    Oh to Be a Muse
    Shop Layered Muse

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are very wise! And you look great with that bikini!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi sweety, you look ah-mazing, the perfect bikini body! Fabulous summer memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Αχ λαχταρώ την θάλασσα :D
    Τέλειες φωτογραφίες κοπέλα μου!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect beach look! I love your bikini! Great way to beat the heat!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  12. In UK it's chilly these days.
    I like your bikini!
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look fab! Looks like a fun day x

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts