DRESS LIKE A MAN



 photo DRESSLIKEAMAN_zps449d2368.jpg

My inspiration for this outfit comes from the menswear and their uber dapper style.
This trend is one of my favourite for the summer, dressing up in short suit, like a man only adding feminine touch with the accessories.
Thanks to my blogger friend Lilli for the inspiration a while back.
This look can make you look like you bring your "A-game" to work during this heat wave, to an interview or a meeting.

Just be careful with the accessories, I can of over do it , but then again its me and I also go overboard with accessories most of the time.
As you can see pink is so my colour lately, will you wear this trend to work?
What do you think? Love it or eeeehh
Outfit Details:
Hat: Accessorize
Shirt & Tie: Daniel Hechter Paris
Short: Zara
Blazer: Romwe
Sunglasses: Zerouv
Clutch: Pull and Bear
Belt: HnM
Heels: Bershka


 photo MENSWEAR_zps5a23e30e.jpg

 photo SHEGOTHEROWN_zps06b5fbf7.jpg


 photo HIGHHEELSHOES_zps155d1487.jpg

 photo TAILOREDBLAZER_zps0ffc122b.jpg

 photo DETAILSANDACCESSORIES_zpsf6e93547.jpg

 photo STATEMENTEEARRINGANDHAT_zps2aeec2cf.jpg

 photo SHOESBAGANDGLASSES_zps174d7527.jpg

Have a productive and blessed week my lurvs.
Bisous.

PS: This post is also an entry to IFB Project #105 What's Your Signature Colour

This post is also an entry to Lucky Community DASANI DROP challenge.

25 comments:

  1. Obsessed with this outfit. This look needs to featured on Tommy Ton's page on style.com. Its the perfect blend of masculinity with a girly pink twist. Loves the stunning cerise blazer and fabulous clutch. You rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Dress like a man? You rocked that look, girl! :D pink, pink, pink, and pink heels!

    New Post on BASI by the way, and my bloggie too!
    BASI: http://bloggersagainstsocialinjustice.blogspot.com/2013/07/and-boys-too-commercial-sexual.html

    God bless you Addyyyyy,
    Christine
    www.beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE the masculine trend and you are definitely rocking it. Work it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. seriously...Pink is your color lately:)..but I also love this pink...really:)...love your look:)

    xoxo,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my fave outfit of yours! I love that blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adeola!!! Wow, you just rock!! I love how you styled this trend, pure perfection! One of my fav among all the ones have seen on the streets from fashion weeks! The pink suits you so good, you do right to wear it often! The accessories are very well matched, you just look gorgeous! Thanks a lot for the mention my friend, have a great week ahead! Kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it, love it. you rocked it

    ReplyDelete
  8. So stylish, so classy! I love your take on this trend!!

    New Post up...
    ❤ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the pink! Very classy and pretty look!

    http://happinessisblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all the pink! And love the tie. You look so amazing and stylish!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweetie you rock die!!! ''Omo to shun'' the combo suits you so well. Am borrowing that tie.
    Don't mind my language lol.

    ReplyDelete
  12. bel blazer (: Reb, xoxo.

    * Sul mio blog c'è un nuovo post dedicato
    a un outfit, fammi sapere cosa ne pensi:
    http://www.toprebel.com/2013/07/hot-pink-rebabito.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adeola you look Amazing! i love this look on you in every single details! so cool!
    ciao
    Nicky

    www.mywishstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You go girl... Would definitely rock this trend to work, school, night out, dinner etc.... we love this this trend so much. You styled it perfectly, pink def looks good on you. Have a great week!

    xx
    5th&6th

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love masculine outfits on ladies!!!!! Yours looks great!
    You should wear hats more often!
    XOXO from Shanghai!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this look! This is so cute and classy looking and the pink accents just look adorable!

    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pink is not my colour but it is SO YOURS! Love!

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am really impressed by the work you did in this article. It’s great enough to pull my attention and in reading fishing tool kit article for once to understand that your pen is really mightier than the sword.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look great! I voted for you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautful look! I love the inspiration from Menswear

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts