Braids, Braids and Braids




 photo RegalBraids_zps587e3800.jpg

Braids are so In and are everywhere this summer.
I have been rocking them for all my casual looks, just perfect way to keep the hair from your skin during this heat wave.
So here are some images to inspire you to this regal and classy trend.
You can't imagine how creative people can be when it comes to braids.


 photo BraidStrings_zps2754f28d.jpg

 photo BraidsCollage_zps6fc0f278.jpg

 photo BrideBraids_zps8e156b24.jpg

 photo fishtailbraid_zps3621fcbf.jpg

 photo FrenchBraids_zps382c88e6.jpg

 photo Braids_zps63e7cae6.jpg

 photo BraidandBuns_zps8901c451.jpg

 photo BraidCrown_zpsb1de8fb7.jpg

 photo BraidDIY_zpsf1b4181f.jpg

 photo BeadsBraids_zps39951308.jpg

 photo AfricanBraids_zpscfc36228.jpg

 photo sidefrenchbraids_zps0fdeece6.jpg

 photo TwistLocksBraids_zps86a7c596.jpg

 photo WaveBraid_zps66eb48a7.jpg

 photo WrapoverBraid_zps33d81122.jpg

 photo WaveBraids_zpse80a8181.jpg

Pictures are all from Pinterest.
If you find your picture here, I will be more than glad to link back.

27 comments:

  1. So many great examples!!!
    Come back soon to visit me on Cosa Mi Metto???

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so gorgeous. Who knew you could do so much with a braid. The last one is my favorite!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh...sono davvero meravigliose queste acconciature...non saprei quale scegliere...sembrano fate :-)

    Alessia FACEBOOK Video outfit YOUTUBE Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love braids for summer.
    Both convenient and stylish!
    Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts on my latest post!
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! kisses.
    http://www.solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Adeola! Love braids too and make them often! Great images you found, so inspiring! Kisses dear! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adoro le trecce!

    http://www.cultureandtrend.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favourite is the first picture! They are amazing

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi sweety, i am so inspired to go out and braid my hair after seeing this post. Wonderful and such pretty ideas! Thanks for sharing your beauty views with me :) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love braids - just wish I could do this own my own hair LOL

    Have a great weekend,
    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Braids are always in style. I love these inspirational images too. Hope you have a great weekend xx/Madison

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice post dear, I am totally liking the whole look. Very chic indeed!

    xoxo;
    Into The Blush, a Beauty Blog by Kenny.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You know I'm all about the braids, especially the braided up-dos!
    Oh to Be a Muse
    Shop Layered Muse

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, so many inspiring styles!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is the bliss of having long hair. Waiting to see braids on your next post darling girl.
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Enjoy your weekend!
    xxx
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very beautiful hairstyles!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my gosh, I love all of those hairstyles, those braids are adorable! How cute!

    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  19. Braids are so cool...I'd like to learn how to do the fishtail one!

    Hope to see u soon on my blog!
    Nameless Fashion Blog
    Nameless Fashion Blog Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  20. I agree braids are so nice.. Id love to get them done.. Or twists :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just landed on your blog, and... OH MY! Very very tfyi about the braids trend! I just, hm maybe i have to braids my hair for some events, and i can imagine how cool i am there!

    I love braids! <3
    Maybe we can follow each other darl?
    xx
    miss-monaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts