BOHO Style




 photo BohoStyleTrend_zpsada0a866.jpg

Embracing my boho side for a casual and simple summer outfit for a lunch date with friends.
This look is dedicated to my bestfriend K. she give me the denim short and crochet dress before she left for Texas on Tuesday.
She has been a sister and companion to me, Tuesday was one of the most emotional days of my life. 
I cried so much because I am being selfish of letting her go but I am also glad she left because she will be getting back to a wonderful man, a friend and brother.
She is a vintage shopper and a good one at it too. I love this crochet dress and short but I love K more and miss her like hell already.
A bit of information from me.
This will be my last summer as a resident of Greece, me and my family are moving to Germany to meet my dad, since his work make him travel so much between the two countries. I will also be starting my Masters degree in Germany, I will tell you more after applying to my toplist programs and let you know when I get accepted hopefully to the University of Potsdam. Any reader from Potsdam here?
This month will be the most hectic because of packing and packing.
I will also be spending a lot of time with my friends here and savouring every moment.
Back to the outfit details for now .....


Short, Vintage & Dress:Vintage
Hat: Accessorize
Top: Bdtk
Sunglasses: Firmoo
Earring: River Island
Belt: HandM
Wedges: Kokka Greece

 photo CrochetAndVintageShort_zps82d066e1.jpg

 photo BareMidriffTrend_zpsee1bbef4.jpg


 photo VintageBleachedDenimShorts_zpscd2d2864.jpg

 photo SexySummerTallLegs_zps5d2a4055.jpg

 photo StreetstyleAndTrend_zpsf5881539.jpg

 photo PanamaHat_zpsb40f75b5.jpg

 photo NigerianFashionBlogger_zps474dd66a.jpg

A Michael Jackson moment.

 photo NudeWedges_zpsde0008a5.jpg

So, is my attempt to boho good or not? are you a boho fan?
I am for sure now!
Have a blessed and productive week, my dolls!!


 photo s101_zpsab59ec87.jpg
New International Giveaway with 7 winners

30 comments:

  1. I loved this look from the glimpse we saw earlier and the full effect is even better, I really need to get myself something in crochet, the dress is beautiful! The hot pink tee is fabulous, the colour is amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your take on boho chic, its different and you carry it well..I like the simplicity of the outfit.. you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like crochet knit and how you styled it with the crop & shorts..you look great as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the boho look with the cover up. Hope you had a great time in Greece as you make your way to Germany soon!

    Oh to Be a Muse
    Shop Layered Muse

    ReplyDelete
  5. wowiee you're moving to germany? one step closer to me hahaha, just kidding:) i hope the uni will accept you! it's going to be a big move:) you can start to read my blog on german now lol.
    it's always sad when friends move... i had a good friend who left for florida and eversince we just have contact via facebook but it's just not the same:(

    lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this one! Sorry for writing back that late - I had lots of stuff to do :( This weekend I‘ve been on a really impressive Fashion Show that kind of had a deep impact on me. I would love if you checked it out! Lots of Love, Kyra!

    Every Woman is beautiful and strong // Catwalk by „AnderStark“

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your look is great!!!

    http://www.cultureandtrend.com/

    Join Our Giveaway: http://www.cultureandtrend.com/2013/07/navorio-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Adeola! You look so cool with this boho inspired look! Love the crochet dress and the shorts your friend gave you! You have such an amazing body! Hope you can see her soon! Good luck for the applications, must be so excited to move there but I can get you how you feel to leave your friend there! Enjoy the summertime with them! Kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your lace top and your round sunnies!!! Great looks! ;D

    Kisses,

    Benedetta

    http://www.daddysneatness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a cute look on you for summer! How exciting that you will be moving to Germany and getting your master's there...all the best with it, but I'm sure you will shine!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful post dear !
    Hope you can come visit my blog sometime :)

    xx

    On the Bright Style

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great look! Love the touch of lace!

    http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. This style looks great on you!
    I'm sorry your friend has left and that you're leaving Greece too!
    I hope everything goes as you have planned!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely crochet dress, I like it!

    www.thebeautifulessence.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Woah, so bright. Those colors really pop on you!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous outfit dear. I love it from head to toe. xx/Madison

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sooo gorgeous,honey!xx
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. love this look, so cool!
    ciao

    Nicky
    www.mywishstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for stopping by doll :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look amazing! I love the casual outfit and with the crochet dress over it, it's completely a different vibe. LOVE!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like your wedges!
    Germany? That sounds nice! Hope everything goes well for you and you are accepted for your masters.
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete
  22. U are the queen of colors, you are the queen of bohemian style. I love this outfit lady Adeola.
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts