White Wedges: Save with Zara and Splurge with DVF



A pair of shoes can either make or break your outfit.
With all the "white heels trend" craze going on, I have been consume by stalking all online stores for a wonderful pair that will make a simple outfit stand out and also versatile for the "day to night" transition outfit.
 photo ZARA_zps2da1803e.jpg
The good news is I found so many, but I am sharing two pairs, I instantly fall for and believe you all will.
One pair from the ever trendy Zara. They are budget friendly and the perfect choice if you still aren't that into the trend yet.
Find them here.

 photo DVFDianeVonFurstenberg_zps0c5ea20b.jpg
This DVF pair are the party statement maker, great for your "summer uniform" and perfect for the office too.
They made my heart melt the moment I laid my eyes on them at the Cruise Fashion website.
They are a great choice if you are willing to invest in the trend and want to keep them for long not just for being trendy.
Find them with a discount Here.
So which pair will you be getting?
Are you even a fan of the trend?
Have a fabulous weekend and happy shopping!
Bisous.
http://distinguisheddiva.blogspot.gr/2013/06/surprise-giveaway-with-make-my-day.html
Surprise giveaway

 photo Bloglovin_zps4c8f2e2d.jpg
follow my blog with Bloglovin'
*sponsored post

15 comments:

  1. Hi doll, I actually prefer the design of the Zara pair, for such a good price, its an excellent trendy piece for summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adeola! The Zara ones are a good alternative, I like the design and the wedge! But fell in love also with the DVF ones!:) Have a great weekend dear! Kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bellissimi...non saprei quale scegliere!!!

    Alessia
    THECHILICOOL
    FACEBOOK
    Video outfit YOUTUBE
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, i like the pair from Zara.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both wedges looks so lovely and comfortable, i actually stopped buying zara wedge sandals cause they quite tight for my toes, i dont have problems with other Shoe brands, the peep toes and pointy heels from zara are actually fine.But this time i think i would go for the DVF.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I prefer the Zara one though! Black and white can never go wrong! xx

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well i love them both, but my pocket can only stand ZARA.
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post, I love this kind of posts when you can find affordable alternatives to expensive brands :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. i looove wedges! they are never enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Εαν σου πω
    οτι μου αρέσουν
    οι πλατφόρμες απο το Zara...

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice shoes!
    I think I prefer the second pair.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They both look fab, but I think that I prefer Zara ones. And they're more affordable! :)

    Sandra - The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts