Mum's vintage closet hunt: The blue sequins clutch




 photo DSCN8519_zps3f0b2602.jpg
Hello dolls!
My week is been very hectic and I will tell you all why soon.
Thus, the late wednesday post.
I had a treasure hunt in my mum's very old and vintage closet!
Things she got from her mum and grandmom, so it was really a wonderful experience.
I am always a little bit jealous of those bloggers who find great things at flea markets and thrift stores.
Finding this amazing azure blue sequins clutch was more than thrilling for me.
I practically yelled and jumped off my feet.
You will definitely see it in an outfit post soon.
So do you love thrifting and finding treasures from your mum's closet?
I have to go for now, travelling out of town for a race.
Auf Wiedersehen

 photo DSCN8518_zpsc7d90720.jpg

 photo DSCN8517_zps029901bd.jpg

 photo DSCN8516_zps0801731a.jpg

 photo DSCN8515_zpse7a6d5ac.jpg

K├╝sse

19 comments:

  1. Wow! That is such a beautiful clutch! I love the color! What an incredible find in your mum's closet!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am waiting an outfit post with this bag!
    Best of luck with your race!
    Thank you so much for your nice comment on my blog!
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous clutch, the detailing is fantastic.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweety, you're so lucky to find this stunning vintage treasure and its in the prettiest shade of blue.Thanks for your kind visit doll, I have an idea, I will send you a prince from here and you send me one from there, lol. 'Adrella' - I love that! You already have a fairytale name. hope your week is going well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The clutch looks really pretty! Hope to see you wear it in an upcoming post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's always nice to get vintage pieces from family members. This is cute!

    $50 Shabby Apple Giveaway
    Shop Layered Muse

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Adeola! I love it too, always search vintage pieces especially accessories! What a precious treasure you have found! The cluch looks amazing, well done! Cant wait to see how you are going to style it! Kisses dear, have a good day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks perfect,love!;-)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love a great vintage find...and what a pretty color!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really love! This is my favourite colour!

    XOXO
    Arianna

    http://aryannastyle.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/AryannaStyle

    ReplyDelete
  11. I guess I have the same taste with your mum as I have the same clutch bag in black!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am doing this all the time. My mother's closet has real treasures in it.
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts