Maxi Dress




 photo DSCN8431_zps1ecfd750.jpg

Happy Monday dolls!
Maxi dress is always one of my summer favourite clothing!
Lace is always a vital part of every fashion wardrobe. Here is my Sunday outfit for Church and brunch with the summer team from America and my pastor's son birthday.
Here is my new "relaxed" hair!! I am so loving it at the moment.
The dress made a very sunny and hot day, more bearable, since its very breezy.
Wish you all a wonderful week and more details about the look after the jump....
Outfit details:
Dress & Belt:Greek Brand from Thessaloniki
Heels: Fly London
Necklace: Efoxcity
Bag: Vintage.


 photo DSCN8381_zps37b38d72.jpg

 photo DSCN8416_zps362f8bdf.jpg

 photo DSCN8412_zpsd2bafe12.jpg

 photo DSCN8410_zpsd5d26aaa.jpg

 photo DSCN8410_zpsd5d26aaa.jpg
Enjoy the rest of your day dolls.
Bisous!

20 comments:

  1. Υπέροχο φόρεμα, θα συμφωνήσω!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colour in the maxi dress suits you so well. I'm also in love with those sandals so much dear. xx/Madison

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great color and great dress!!! I love how you are always wearing bright colors!! This I have to teach from you!!
    Hugs and kisses from Shanghai!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this maxi dress, the color is so pretty! You look amazing.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look absolutely great in this dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Adeola! You look super stunning! The coral hue definitely stands out your beauty, great lace dress and heels! Kisses dear, have a good week! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a great body for this maxi dress. Love the necklace too.

    $50 Shabby Apple Giveaway
    Shop Layered Muse

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look super stunning in this maxi red dress, i think you should let loose this hair, your hair looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love so much maxi dress but I'm really short :/

    XOXO
    Arianna

    http://aryannastyle.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/AryannaStyle

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely long skirt and I love the color

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great, comfort, all day look fabulous Lady Adeola. Absolutely fantastic!!
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful dress and colour on you!

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love, love, love maxi dresses and love how you wore this and belted it...so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Έχεις το ιδανικό κορμί για μακρί φόρεμα
    και το συγκεκριμένο χρώμα σου πάει παρα πολυ!
    Φιλιά :)

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts