Floral Jumpsuit




 photo DSCN8160_zpsb4d861b4.jpg

Rompers are just more than the perfect summer go to clothing item, for me and I guess for so many of you out there.
This one has been hanging around in my closet for more than I can remember with tag on, I wonder why though.
As the title may have given up to you, I love rompers, even though they may seem impractical in so many ways (like when using the ladies room for instance).
They also are the easiest to throw on while rushing out for a dinner with friends on a cool summer evening.
This is my look for grabbing dinner days back with my friends.
I added my favourite "Hello Kitty" hat to make it more fun, I also love the big daisy pattern.
I am also officially introducing my new hairdo!!!
Do you like my new weave? I think my natural need a little break, thus the new protective weave.
I just came back from Patra form a race, been out of town for the whole day.
Thank God I won.
So are you a romper lover or not?
What do you think of my look?
Details after the jump...

Outfit Details:
Rompers: Monalisa
Shoes: Next
Bag: Vintage
Hat: New Era
Belt & Bangles:H&M
Sunnies: Ray Ban Wayfarer 

 photo DSCN8153_zps1c247894.jpg

 photo DSCN8144_zps8be89d66.jpg

 photo DSCN8141_zpsa1d082c1.jpg

 photo DSCN8135_zpsb0ef5c79.jpg

 photo DSCN8145_zpsa6ebce43.jpg

 photo DSCN8158_zpsa223da98.jpg

I love playing with the curls and playing "hide&seek with you all!
Have a wonderful rest of the week whatever you do lovelies.
Be blessed.

24 comments:

  1. Girl, I hate rompers and the thought of hving to go to the restroom! I love them still dearly.

    Www.goodlooknout.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I hate rompers and the thought of hving to go to the restroom! I love them still dearly.

    Www.goodlooknout.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I love your new weave darling, so pretty and I love the Hello Kitty hat with your romper, very cute.

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit! Th hat does make the outfit more fun!

    Love,
    keryicanboleh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are adorable hun! I love how this romper looks, it highlights your fabulous figure and the print is wonderfully cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Adeola, with your amazing body and legs, the rompers flatters you! You look beautiful and let let me say that you should have curlese more ofter since fit you!:) Kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love rompers too! i just have one though hehe

    lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute outfit!
    And your hair is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your great comment on my last post! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well don't you look fabulous. I know I haven't benn around much, but wow! Love the romper hun & thanks for your well wishes!
    Have a beautiful weekend.
    p.s Love the hair.
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the romper, beautiful print, join me on instagram
    Shana-Style

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look amazing in this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look amazing in this romper! Love the hat too, so cute!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  14. They are only annoying when you want to go to the bathroom, but other than that, rompers/playsuits/jumpsuits are wonderful! Love your bag too.

    $50 Shabby Apple Giveaway
    Shop Layered Muse

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, this is absolutely amazing!! i lveo everything about this look!! fab romper and bag and that cap is so cool!!

    Style Without Limits
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  16. Do post more personal style looks lady Adeola. You look amazing!
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Let me say that I really love this romper ! You look great :)

    ❤ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love rompers too! I have 2 one for summer and one for winter.
    Yours is so cute with those "μαργαριτες" :) (didn't want to say daisy!
    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts