Bloglovin'




 photo Bloglovin_zps4c8f2e2d.jpg

The news is in 2 days Google Reader will be down and some say so will Google Friend Connect.
I am not sure the will take GFC down with Google Reader, but if they do,I will be sad to see it go.
Personally I have always never rely too much on Google Reader, from the word go, Bloglovin is always my favourite way to connect with my favourite blogs and follow my fellow bloggers.
If you still frustrated about all this situation, don't be.
Create you bloglovin account , it easy and fast.
You can also import all the blogs you follow with Google Reader super fast.

 photo images_zps5d243ee3.jpg

If you weren't follow my blog before with Bloglovin, please do so by clicking here.
If you just created your account, let me know in the comment to follow you.
Have a lovely start of the weekend!
Finally I will be spending my weekend resting at home this time.
A week off from races and competitions.
How are you spending your weekend?
Bisous.

http://distinguisheddiva.blogspot.gr/2013/06/surprise-giveaway-with-make-my-day.html
Surprise giveaway

9 comments:

  1. I hope GFC will not be shot down but we will see. In the mean time I am already following you on Bloglovin. :)

    Style Without Limits
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear, it would be really disappointing seeing GFC go too. Luckily I am already following you with Bloglovin. Super cute hat! It was great hearing your trend insight on my last post...Happy End Of The Week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg I hope they don't! I have worked so hard to get all of my followers on there! :(

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Adeola! Its really a shame! Hope also GFC wont be down! Btw, follow you already on bloglovin! Happy Friday dear, kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. We will wait and see what will happen my dear. I am following you in bloglovin.
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm optimistic GFC won't go anywhere before they develop Google+ a bit further. Blogosphere is so big that they'd be idiots to not have a proper place to collect your blogs by Google. But we'll see... ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice hat and vest; following you on Bloglovin too.

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts