Beach Essentials and Transparent Bag




 photo DSCN8128_zps7c15c767.jpg
Happy Sunday dolls!
I am sure most of you are preparing for your summer outburst on the beach.
I am still not beach ready, not until my track season ends, but I still spend time at the pool with friends when I am not having a competition.
Here are my personal beach or pool essentials, never leave the house without them, when hitting the pool/beach.
Transparent bags are really a big trend this year, but since I am kind of lucky with my fashion picks, I bought this transparent bag actually two years and I remember back then whenever we are going out for a swim, people ask me how weird it is that my bag shows all my belonging?
Weird or not, I love this bag and seeing people going crazy for this trend now, just amaze me.
more after the jump....



 photo DSCN8127_zpsa8834e72.jpg

This Adidas Originals bag is more than perfect. Magazines, towels, wallets, books, sunscreens, everything fits in perfectly.

 photo DSCN8124_zps8baf43ed.jpg

We all need a Fedora to protect us from the sun and to top of out A-game for the beach.

 photo DSCN8122_zps3127a430.jpg

Sunglasses, no need to say more. This are from OKKI factory Italy.


 photo DSCN8109_zpsb323683c.jpg

I am not a flip flop fan, so I love wearing my cute Sandals, whether plastics or not.

 photo IMGP9436_zps83a1d45b.jpg

Never go out without sunscreens and after sun body lotion. The tan spray is for my best friend, he loves getting tanned and I make sure he does it safely and protected.


 photo DSCN8119_zpsea1d5e3d.jpg
All happy and ready to take a swim.
A full beachwear outfit on tomorrow's post and a summer protection giveaway.
Till then....
Have a wonderful Sunday and have fun whatever you do.
Kisses

16 comments:

  1. You look absolutely amazing!! i am so in love with your sunnies!!

    Style Without Limits
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit, very bold and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So bright! So summerish outfit! Love it!
    Have a great time dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Adeola! Your essentials are just perfect for a day at the poor or beach! I love the transparent bags trend, yours is very cool! Happy Sunday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pure perfection. I am feeling the pure summer vibe lady Adeola. You look great.
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. My sweet lady looking stunning!!! Perfect beach casuals.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg! You look gorgeous! I love the color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning sunnies girl <33
    hope you had a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are chicly beach ready in this adorable summery ensemble! I slightly envy your warm weather because its 2 degrees here today. Love the cute hat and bag!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi, where did you get the bag? it's fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought it from Footlockers in Birmingham.

      Delete
  11. thank you so much! you look stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but
    I find this topic to be actually something which I think I would never understand.
    It seems too complex and very broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post,
    I will try to get the hang of it!

    Here is my weblog abnehmtabletten acaibeerekaufen.de

    ReplyDelete
  13. We stumbled over here from a different web address and thought
    I might check things out. I like what I see so now i am following
    you. Look forward to looking over your web page yet again.


    Also visit my homepage :: wie kann ich schnell abnehmen

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts