Surprise, Surprise, I love them.



 photo DSCN9792_zps8e4a064c.jpg

Happy Friday dolls and how was your week?
Mine was full of wonderful surprises, some I can share, some I have to keep to myself for now.
One of my readers surprised me with her creative work on Monday.
The mailman knocked and these beauties were handed to me.
Thank you so much Lina and I really appreciate your lovely gesture. I love surprises!!!
If you want to see more of her work, check it out here.


This is the first weekend I don't have a race, so I am going to relax totally and get some seriously needed sleep, what are your plans?

 photo DSCN9796_zps1a46cbb0.jpg

 photo DSCN9795_zps604547c8.jpg

 photo DSCN9794_zps5b4f2d88.jpg

 photo DSCN9797_zps313d9f54.jpg

 photo DSCN9798_zpse0835e71.jpg

Kisses and enjoy your weekend my darlings!!!

Romwe lovers!!! Another sale on the block.
Romwe Memorial Day Sale, 20%off selected items from 

 photo 00000000_zpseb0528c2.jpg

14 comments:

  1. Congrats, they all cute jewelries, Kisses...

    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really a lovely post!
    Come back soon to visit me on Cosa Mi Metto???

    ReplyDelete

  3. Merci for your lovely Comment! :) Great Stuff!! Awesome! Love, Kyra
    FOLLOW MY BLOG // TELL ME // I FOLLOW YOU BACK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute accessories, I like the pearl skull style. Enjoy your weekend dear. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So love them too. They are just adorable!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. how nice from her! everything looks so cute, in particular the earrings! Happy Sunday dear, kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice pics! Have a wonderful weekend:)

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts