Nair Brazilian Spa Clay Shower Power Cream and Facial Wax Strips Review.




 photo DepilatoryCream_zpsbf2f46ab.jpg


Hello again my dolls and thank you so much for all your nice comments on my interview.
As promised here is the beauty post, since summer is very near, we are all ready for shorts, skirt and small summer dresses.

I was never a fan of depilatory cream as a way to remove hair due to the fact that  they contain too many harsh chemicals and also they smell so eeewk.
So I was very skeptical when I received a beautiful basket with Nair's new products, but I was totally proven wrong and I am glad I tried them since I have now find a new way to get rid off those excess hair when I am in a hurry.
Let's start with the review, shall we?

Γεια σας και πάλι κούκλίτσες μου και σας ευχαριστώ πάρα πολύ για όλα τα όμορφα σχόλιά σας για τη συνέντευξή μου.
 Όπως σας υποσχέθηκα ιδού ένα post ομορφιάς, εφόσον το καλοκαίρι είναι πολύ κοντά, είμαστε όλεσ έτοιμες για σορτάκια, φούστες και μικρά καλοκαιρινά φορέματα.
 Δεν ήμουν ποτέ υπέρ της αποτριχωτικής κρέμας ως τρόπο αποτρίχωσης εξαιτίας του ότι εμπεριέχουν υπερβολικά πολλές δραστικές χημικές ουσίες και επιπλέον μυρίζουν πολύ άσχημα..
Έτσι ήμουν πολύ σκεπτική όταν έλαβα ένα καλάθι με νέα προϊόντα της Nair αλλά αποδείχθηκε τελικά ότι έκανα λάθος. Είμαι χαρούμενη που τα δοκίμασα αφού τώρα έχω βρει ένα νέο τρόπο να ξεφορτωθω την τριχόπτωση πάνω στη βιασύνη μου.
 Ας ξεκινήσουμε με το αναθεώρησή τους, ε τί λέτε;


A.SHOWER CREAM POWER.

 photo DSCN9127_zps02c4465b.jpg

 photo DSCN9156_zps95af0ee7.jpg


Instructions, Cautions & Ingredients
The Shower power cream and facial wax strips contain a natural key ingredients, such as clay (minerals), mango butter and nourishing acai palm promises to leave your skin smooth, soft and glowing without visible hairs.
 photo DSCN9161_zpsbfb0c457.jpg

 photo DSCN9162_zps204d0bd9.jpg

 photo DSCN9163_zps134fd8b5.jpg

Οδηγίες, προφυλάξεις και Συστατικά
Αυτή η κρέμα και οι ταινίες αποτρίχωσης προσώπου  περιέχουν ένα φυσικό μείγμα βασικών συστατικών, όπως ο πηλός 
(πλούσιος σε μέταλλα), το βούτυρο απο μάγκο (καταπραΰνει) και το θρεπτικό acai φοίνικα που υπόσχεται να αφήσει το δέρμα σας λείο απαλό και λαμπερό χωρίς ορατή τριχοφυία


 photo DSCN9158_zpsc4f95c56.jpg

 photo DSCN9160_zps4ef0495b.jpg

 photo DSCN9159_zpsbed3d381.jpg
My view/Η άποψη μου.

1.Its quick, takes approximately 5 minutes, easy, can be done at the comfort of your shower and also no pain at all.
2. Its smell amazing with a mild scent of mango and clay and not the "classic" odour you get from most ones on the market.
3.Left my skin soft, smooth and hair free.
Package contains a 200 ml cream and  a spatula for easier use.
So my judgement is I will totally buy it again and again.

1.είναι γρήγορη η διαδικασία, διαρκεί περίπου 5 λεπτά, εύκολο, μπορεί να γίνει στην άνεση του ντους σας και, επίσης δεν πονάει καθόλου .
2. Μυρωδιά του είναι εκπληκτικό με ένα ήπιο άρωμα μάνγκο και πηλό και όχι την "κλασικό" μυρωδιά από αυτά στην αγορά.
3.Αφήσει το δέρμα μου απαλό, λείο και χωρίς τρίχες.
Το πακέτο περιλαμβάνει μια κρέμα 200 ml, καθώς και μια σπάτουλα για ευκολότερη χρήση. 
Έτσι, η κρίση μου είναι εγώ θα το ξαναγόρασα ξανά και ξανά.


B. Facial Wax Strips.
I didn't use them since I don't have any facial hair, so I gave them to a friend.
I will show you the contents and also you should know they have the same ingredients as the shower cream.

Εγώ δεν της  χρησιμοποιήσα, δεδομένου ότι δεν έχουν καμία τρίχες στο προσώπο, γι 'αυτό τους έδωσε σε μια φίλη.
Θα σας δείξω τα περιεχόμενα και επίσης θα πρέπει να γνωρίζετε ότι έχουν τα ίδια συστατικά με την κρέμα.


 photo DSCN9129_zpsee7797cb.jpg

 photo DSCN9130_zps086f0c67.jpg

*This is not a sponsored post and every written word is my sole honest opinion.
So have you tried this product , if no are you curious to?
If you have tried it please do share.
That's it from me for now. KISSES

Το έχετε δοκιμάσει το προϊόν, αν όχι είστε περίεργές να το κάνετε;
Εάν το έχετε δοκιμάσει για πείτε , τι λέτε;
Αυτά απο μένα για τώρα. ΦΙΛΙΑΑΑ

 photo profile-2_zpseba0b8cb.jpg

FASHION FLASH SALE!!!
$9.99 for any piece!! 300+ wishlist styles
Available now! Limited supply. No restocking once sold out! 
GO>> $9.99 sale! 
 photo 2_zpse4cbe76a.jpg

25 comments:

  1. Yeah... great review, sounds brilliant. congrats sweetie on the interview.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wasn't expecting that! I use this brand but in the waxing kind not the cream, might look into this though since I HATE the smell of the wax LOL

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the review Adeola, it seems very good, easy and quick! And most of all, with the upcoming summer it is essential! Kisses dear, have a nice day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed this post, well done!
    Come back soon to visit me on Cosa Mi Metto???
    Enter D&G sunglasses giveaway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Α όλα κι όλα, το καλοκαίρι αποτρίχωση επιβάλλεται. Lady Adeola congrats for your very interesting beauty posts.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do recall the icky scents of hair removal creams in the past, so glad to hear of this great improvement, these are definitely worth a go! Thanks for taking the time to drop by :) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great. . Will be eagerly waiting for more.

    My Blog :- Nature Health Secrets

    And will love to hear from you. I am a new follower of yours on GFC and Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great review :) I use this brand as well as you can find it in discount stores in the uk, they work perfectly fine for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is certainly important to check the ingredients in your beauty products. Thanks for this post!

    Oh to Be a Muse
    $25 Layered Muse Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've tried their products. Great brand.

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  11. Δεν το εχω δοκιμασει κανενα προϊον της Nair, χρησιμοποιω ταινιες Veet.
    Σε ευχαριστω πολυ για το σχολιο σου!
    Φιλια
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was more than happy to discover this great site. I need to to thank you for ones time for this
    wonderful read!! I definitely liked every bit of it and I
    have you saved as a favorite to see new information on your web site.
    Camping Gear

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am truly grateful to the holder of this web site who has shared this great piece of writing at at
    this time.

    Here is my web-site - hpl hair removal side effects

    ReplyDelete
  14. My spouse and I stumbled over here from a different page and
    thought I might as well check things out. I like what I see so now i am following you.
    Look forward to going over your web page for a second
    time.

    Look at my blog asian beauty - -

    ReplyDelete
  15. I constantly emailed this weblog post page to all my contacts, since if like to read it afterward my contacts will
    too.

    Also visit my blog post: hair removal creams vs waxing ()

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pretty great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to
    mention that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog
    posts. After all I'll be subscribing for your rss feed and I'm hoping you write once
    more soon!

    Feel free to visit my web site ... hair removal gillette wy (http://www.2story.net)

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts