My Interview on ITV : Athletes against Racism



Happy Tuesday my friends!!!
I wanted to share with you all my Interview on ITV Greece as an athlete on racism and the Greek Government stand on giving citizenship to all children born and raised in Greece.
This is basically a huge deal here in Greece due to the stand of the government and the new racist party in the parliament.
We talk about freedom and how I personally deal with racism and racist behaviour towards me as an individual and as an athlete.
My greek reader can watch the video below.
My beauty summer preparation will be up later in the day.

                   

 photo profile-2_zpseba0b8cb.jpg
Do not forget to ENTER the Sunglasses Giveaway with 7 Winners





21 comments:

  1. Congrats dear! Beautiful look for the interview ;)

    XOXO
    Arianna

    http://aryannastyle.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/AryannaStyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats dear!! you are amazing, nice interview!

    love,

    Laura

    www.pursesandi.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cool,love!Keep rocking!;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. soo good dear

    www.interestedtips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done dear! You look great in video! Congrats for the interview!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's great that you're standing up for what you believe in. :)

    Adly of Wish&Wear

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, you look really nice... Good job!

    BTW a lil' background info here, were you born in Greece?

    xx
    5th&6th

    ReplyDelete
  8. Υπεροχη συνεντευξη. Συγχαρητήρια!!! Σε περιμένω στο blog moy! Εαν θέλεις follow me και θα ανταποδώσω αμέσως. Φιλάκια !!!

    http://marsobsession.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  9. So great that you were interviewed about this. Congrats!

    Oh to Be a Muse
    Shop Layered Muse

    ReplyDelete
  10. wowwwwwwwww this is aweome

    My blog here www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done on taking a stand sweetie, you are so courageous and inspiring, I really admire you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I didn't understand one thing, but it was lovely to hear your voice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow amazing interview Adeola. I didn't understand a single word but i did shared this on my facebook not sure if you have seen it. Congrats sweets...

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow dear you look super professional:) love the outfit you were wearing especially the necklace:) i understand just some words hehe since my boyfriend is greek:) have a great weekend! lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have already watched the interview.
    Congrats! Your Greek is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts