Bold Colour Suits



 photo 276217_zps608b0d2f.jpg

Who says your work look suits have to be black/grey and boring?
The new "in" suits are bold, vibrant and colourful and of course far from boring.
Here is how the It-girls/Fashionistas wore it, take a lesson or two and dare to infuse it in your office look.
I personally love these look and will totally wear it to work, but the question is will you?

Are you the least fascinated, or is it just not your thing?
I beseech you to give it a try, you might be surprised.

 photo Rosie-Huntington-Whiteley-Burberry-red-suit_zpsc38249f0.jpg

 photo miroslavaduma_march32013_3_zps4b3c3475.jpg

 photo BllYF61_zps2eca9781.jpg
*Images are from Pinterest and here
Have a wonderful weekend and see you all on Monday!
Bisous.

 photo blogmail001_zps40605984.jpg
Have you entered the Thank You giveaway yet?

23 comments:

  1. great post! rosie looks amazing!
    maybe check out my blog :)
    xo
    http://beauty-lifestyle-fashion-blog.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats right, I personally love the colored suits! In particular the second one that Rosie wears is my fav! Kisses Adeola! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blue suit is the best. Electric.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous post! I love it:) I'm definitely thinking that your blog is always more cute!
    CHIC STREET CHOC
    FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty! absolutely love the blue & red ones <3
    have an amazing weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this trend and wish i could work the look as well as these stylish ladies do. Thanks as always for your wonderful words over at mine! Have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the first one!

    http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mira looks amazing! Love her electric blue suit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool suits, I love the one Rosie got on, and the yellow


    www.auxcapricesdeflore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am totally in love with that cobalt suit! The tangerine colour is also nice. xx/Madison

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merci for your lovely Comment! :) Those are so awesome - this Outfit is great! Please check out my new post!!! Lots of Love, Kyra
    FOLLOW MY BLOG // TELL ME // I FOLLOW YOU BACK!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this look, it's so chic and makes such a statement.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so much in love with all these bold color suits.
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am a huge fan of suits and I am a huge fan of color, so this post is just heaven for me.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts