Crop Top and Maxi Skirt




 photo DSCN9403_zpsfedd0e1c.jpg
All pictures by Theodora Aderemi

My take on the bare midriff trend , its not just a trend to me since as an athlete all summer and even most of winter I compete with crop tops or sport bras.
This outfit is what I wore out with me best friend on one of those nights we spend out together enjoying each other company.
I was wearing my statement necklace from here to add a little something to this simple look.
This outfit also kind of brought out the little belly dancer in me thus the title hehe.
So what do you think? like it and do you also love this trend?
PS: A big shoutout and congratulations to one of my favourite Italian girl blogger that is bringing another beautiful soul into this world.
I wish you all the best dear Fabrizia.
More after the jump
Outfit Details:
Skirt/Vintage.
DIY Heels/New Look, 
Top/bought in Florence at a flea market, 
Blazer/BSB
Necklace/ Efoxcity

 photo DSCN9375_zpsb0aa5c29.jpg

 photo DSCN9383_zpsfc235742.jpg

 photo DSCN9416_zpscffb6347.jpg

 photo DSCN9419_zps63709596.jpg

 photo DSCN9409_zpsb622d07e.jpg

 photo DSCN9422_zps2537d006.jpg

 photo DSCN9425_zps02fd5a9f.jpg


 photo DSCN9427_zps8d9543a5.jpg

 photo DSCN9405_zps43f16692.jpg
Enjoy the rest of your week my dolls!

 photo profile-2_zpseba0b8cb.jpg



Another Romwe Sale time starting from 30 to 80 %
Limited supply! No restocking once sold out! Only 3 days! 



22 comments:

  1. I love the colour of your skirt. You look great and vibrant! xx/M

    ReplyDelete
  2. ΘΕΑ όπως πάντα.......
    kisses
    Mary

    fairymakeuptales.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing body!
    New post on my fashion blog: I'm waiting for your comment!
    kiss
    Lisa S. per www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Serious Ab envy! You look amazing sweety, I really like your savvy take on the midriff top trend, and the mix of mint and turquoise is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yowsers, fierce abs hun! Looking fab and in gorgeous summer colours too! Do I need to even mention how much I love the wrist candy?
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is so amazing !! Love your accessories too :)

    ❤ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looooving it doll!
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That crop top is amazing on your perfect body!
    Come back soon to visit me on Cosa Mi Metto???
    Win 70 € to spend at Asos!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the crop top. You look so amazing!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look great!
    A new giveaway on my blog in 2 hours from now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this top

    New post on the blog:
    http://couturetrend.blogspot.it/2013/05/naama-bay.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. απλα υπεροχη ! οπως παντα!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have an amazing body Adeola! Crop top just suits you perfectly! Nice look, the blazer is too cute! Kisses dear! xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Look at those abs! Love the green & blue together :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet Lord and Jesus! We have to phraise this amazing body of yours.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts