Weekend Mode Under The Influence of Nicolas Ghesquière




 photo image004_zpsf860bc70.jpg

I have missed Monsieur Nicolas Ghesquière on the fashion scene and can't help but pray he co0me back fast with his unique non- limit talent and creativity.
As we dive into the weekend, lets all wait to see what Monday brings and also have a relaxing care free days.
See you all on Monday, take good care till then
Bisous mes amies.
*image via here

The winner of the Sunglasses givaway is below and have 48 hours to contact me with her details to claim her prize.
All those who entered the giveaway and will like to claim their discount should email me and I will send them the code if their entries are valid.
Thank you once again for making this giveaway so huge with your participation.

 photo winner_zps2e1f189e.jpg
Add caption
fashion wholesale clothing korean fashion wholesale korean wholesale clothing

23 comments:

  1. Those red sandals are pretty!! Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You too enjoy the weekend Adeola! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely weekend, Naomi... those shoes are everything

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winner!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fabulous pair of heels!Thanks for your lovely comment...have a great start to the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great maestro he is. By the way, these heels are beautiful.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your weekend girl!
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those heels are just fantastic! Congrats to the winner!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi dear! I just found your blog and I love it! great post:)..would you be interested in following each other via gfc and bloglovin? I always return the follow..let me know please
    http://signaturechic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. The shoes in that pic are stunning x

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow very stylish picture and congrats to the winner.
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great photo! Love everything! :)

    http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am loving those fabulous red shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I miss him too!!!!!!!! Have a lovely week Dear!!!!!!! Hugs from Rome

    www.rockandfrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. The picture is so cool. I love the boots, the jeans... well the whole pic is love!

    www.culturevogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the shoes and the bag! Shall we follow? let me know

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts