The Body Shop Vitamin E Cool BB Cream : Swatches & Review




 photo TheBodyShopVitaminECoolBBCreme_zps63d12245.jpg
Most of you already knew how excited I am for this product.
Since the beginning of the BB cream craze, I have been on the hunt for one that is right for my extra oily skin and of course my skintone.
Being a girl of colour can be quite annoying when it comes to finding the right makeup products for me in Greece.
When I lived in UK its way easier and stress free, all I need is walk into Boots or any beauty store, but living in a town where I and my family are the only people of colour, it has turn into a treasure hunt. 
Back to the BB creams chant, I have tried all the other ones on the market but none of them is right for my skintone and conditions.
When this one came out I rushed to TBS store to grab a sample from my favourite makeup artist Anthie to try it on and I totally fell in love with it.
Now the Review:
The Pros:
Belongs to the Vitamin E range which is a miracle worker for all skin types. Amazingly moisturising to point that you don't need a moisturising cream beneath it if your skin is not super dry or even if it still is.
Your skin is hydrated for longer than 12 hours.
It is not at all oily considering I have the most oily face ever and while wearing this on a night I didn't feel like my makeup is running down my face.
The shade is suitable for all skin tones since it is adjustable to every skin, it doesn't turn yellow or feel caking at all.
When applied to my skin at first it looked kind of white, then it took my skin colour after a few seconds.
It is very lightweight and can be easily used as a tinted moisturiser.
The Cons:
No SPF which is something all the other ones provide.
With summer on the way it will be amazing if it provides some protection.
If you are the kind of girl who have skin problem, this is not really a bb cream you could use with a foundation on top, since it is has a very light coverage. For me this is not a cons since I am not a fan of heavy makeup on my skin.
Costs: 
12 € for a 50 ml tube, I bought mine for 10 € after the skin consultation appointment I had since every products used on you can be bought with a discount (more here)
Have you tried this BB cream, what is your opinion?


Will I purchase this product again? Absolutely YES!!!
 photo Swatches_zps95fc6bc8.jpg
*This is not a sponsored post and every written word is my sole honest opinion.
Kisses my dolls and have a wonderful day!
Bisous.

PS: I was more than thrilled when I received an email from the editors of The lucky community that my last outfit is featured on the website homepage!
This might sounds like something small to most of you, but I was sincerely glad and I have all  of you to thank for inspiring me to continue this blogging journey.
I hope you are also inspired by my posts.
If you want to check it and give it a "vote" up go here and I will be forever grateful to you.
Thank you dolls.


Giveaway!!! LAST DAY TO ENTER!!!

27 comments:

  1. Συγχαρητηρια για την καταχωριση!
    Εννοειται πως σε ψηφισα!
    Φιλια!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear,
    I love this bb cream too.I use it(at night because they don't much my skin color.It looks white on me.)
    Thanks for stopping by on my blog.
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I've never used their bb cream. Congrats on being featured as well dear. xx/Madison

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting product! HAppy you could find the right bb cream for you!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Adeola! I had a bad experience with BB in general since not well satiesfied on the ones I used! I didnt know about this and from what you say I am very curious to try! Kisses dear! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recently saw this BB cream in one of their local stores and wondered what it was like, you have answered my question with your great review, sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think a good BB cream should have some protection, especially now that summer is on its way!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the bb cream review dear! i love to read from all the different bb creams. i'm currently using the dior one and love it so far:)
    hope you had a great weekend!
    lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello there, You've done a fantastic job. I'll definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends.
    I am confident they will be benefited from this site.

    My blog website

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, I check your blogs like every week. Your writing style is
    witty, keep it up!

    my site: are breast enlargement pills effective

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very rapidly this web site will be famous amid all blog people, due
    to it's nice posts

    Also visit my web blog - web page ()

    ReplyDelete
  12. Greetings! Very helpful advice in this particular post!

    It is the little changes that produce the most
    significant changes. Thanks a lot for sharing!

    Also visit my web site; Fen fen diet pills

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there, this weekend is fastidious designed for me, for the reason that this
    point in timme i am reading this enormous informative paragraph here at my home.


    my webpage Pop Over To This Website

    ReplyDelete
  14. We stumbled over here from a different wweb address and thgought I should check things out.
    I like what I see so noow i'm following you. Lookk
    forward to looking over your web page repeatedly.

    Also visit my web site :: Click Here For Info

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome post.

    Have a look att my weblog Have A Peek Here

    ReplyDelete
  16. Having read this I thought it was very informative.

    I appreciate you finding the time and energy to put this article together.
    I oce again find myself spending a significant amount of time both reading and posting comments.
    But so what, it was still wortyh it!

    Lookk at my blog: Browse Around This Website

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would like to thank youu for the efforts you've puut in writing this site.
    I amm hoping to view the same high-grade blog postts by you later on as well.
    In truth, your creative writing abilities has inspired me
    to get my own site now ;)

    Feeel free tto surf to my page: Visit This Site

    ReplyDelete
  18. This article presents clear idea for the new
    users of blogging, that actyually how to do blogging.

    Feeel free to visit my webpagge :: Visit This Site

    ReplyDelete
  19. Heya i am for the first time here. I found this boarfd and I find
    It really useful & it helped me out a lot.
    I hope to give something back and help others like you aided me.


    Look at my weblog: weblink

    ReplyDelete
  20. What's up it's me, I aam also visiting this web site daily,
    this site iss truly pleasant andd the sers arre truly sharing fastidious
    thoughts.

    my website - Try These Out

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm gone tto say to my little brother, that he shhould aloso pay a
    quick visit thiks weblog on regular basis to obtain updated from latest news update.



    My site; read what he said

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thiss paragrapph is genuinely a good one it assists new webb viewers,
    who are wishing in favor of blogging.

    Here is my page - You Could Try This Out

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts