Spring Style Report: White and again White.




 photo MiroslavaDuma_zpseadd748b.jpg

Happy Day rockstars!
I am a big fan of this Russian fashion persona and this look of her is just more than impeccable.
So be fearless this Spring and where all white.
Mirolsava Duma is also a good inspiration with her look. I love her take on this spontaneous trend and can't wait to rock all white if Spring ever do us the honour in Europe this year.
The weather here was summery yesterday and I even had my first swim in the sea, but today its all raining and cold again.
More Spring Style Report coming on the way, be inspired and have a wonderful week my dolls.
xo
Enter Giveaway!!!

 photo IMGP8454_zps25fd76c8.jpg
Don't forget to enter my International giveaway.

china clothing wholesale china wholesale clothing chinese clothing online

26 comments:

  1. That look is simply gorgeous!

    http://lovelyprettyworld.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is so beautiful(like me) -))))
    kisses from Greece
    Christa

    ReplyDelete
  3. her style is amazing! love it

    xx
    www.pretpenser.com
    www.pretpenser.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a gorgeous look, I love her bag! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's an amazing inspiration! I love the new photos at the beginning of your page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need more white in my life!

    Jessica
    www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that outfit of hers is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a polished style ... I love it! Also loved your new header, forgot to mention last time! xx/Madison

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you already went swimming! You're brave!
    Nice photo!
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love her look in this pic x

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. yeah! she is so chic.
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is so awesome!! i love white clothes but I am such a mess and it usually doesnt stay white for a long time. :D

    Style Without Limits
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  13. Everyone is talking about her these days. I'd like to try and pull off a white on white look some time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. She is a big inspiration for all us! *_*

    XOXO
    Arianna

    http://aryannastyle.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/AryannaStyle

    ReplyDelete
  15. In white we trust. Mira looks amazing.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts