Skater Skirt, Check Shirt and Afro hair



 photo Afrohair_zps785fc3e8.jpg

One of my favourite clothing items are skirts especially for Spring/Summer.
Since my allergies and the weather confirm that we are officially having a little taste of spring this year, guess what I wore for Sunday Service and brunch?
In case you haven't notice my afro is back and I am so glad with how healthy and perfect it is.
I believe I need to do more hair routine, just for you all to know how beneficial natural/organic products are for our hair.
More on that later, just enjoy and let me know what you think of my look, afro and have a splendid week my dears.

As if I need an excuse to be goofy, but being it Monday bear with my the goofy pictures you will find below and please don't judge but laugh and keep your smile mode ON all week.
Outfit:
Shirt: Daniel Hechter
Skirt: Next
Loafers: Soul Rebel
Sunnies: Romwe
Scarf:A store in UAE
Clutch c/o: Leo
Lips:Rainbow Priorities Lip Velvet Strawberry No4
 photo IMGP8995_zps61f11b39.jpg

 photo Blackloafers_zps0170473a.jpg

 photo blackclutch_zps959a8b33.jpg

 photo SkaterSkirtandShirt_zps40a2b492.jpg

 photo IMGP8991_zpsdaf2e27b.jpg

 photo IMGP8976_zpsddff6eee.jpg


 photo Skaterskirt_zpsb5743ca6.jpg

Till tomorrow, take care and stay smiley.

Enter Giveaway!!!

     

33 comments:

  1. I like how you combined your outfit Adeola, it looks great the BF shirt with the skirt is very cool and draping the scarf over your shoulders make the outfit very unique..great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By this scarf you've made such incredible accent an stand out the whole outfit! Love this color combination soft blue and beige! Perfect done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look sweet and chic.
    rock4less.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. easy and stylish! love the mix of prints!

    do you want to follow each other on bloglovin'? let me know.
    see you around!


    a possible fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pictures; put a smile on my face especially the one with the lipstick...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love ur hair!! Its gorgeous.. And the red lips look great on u x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adeola, you di right to wear skirts since they looks perfect on you! You have such great legs! Congrats:) Lovely look, I like also the colors of the lipstick! Happy Monday dear, kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi darling, you are an image of grace, the skirt ensemble is so ladylike and elegant, love the fringed scarf, so pretty. The afro looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Σε βρίσκω πολύ μοδάτη σήμερα!
    ΜΟυ αρεσει η παραμάνα (pin) στο τσαντακι.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice outfit!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yeah, spring has definitely kicked in. And my allergies as well. Aren't they the worst?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lady Adeola!This is one of your coolest outfits! You have just styled it so perfectly! And, by the way, now the weather is getting warm, I would love to see these fantastic body of your more (Naomi....remember???)...
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look so pretty and stylish!
    Great outfit!
    xxx
    S

    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving your accessories, especially your bold ring! SO fun, and it looks like you are having fun, which is even better!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. very cute and stylish look! I am obsessed with your hair =)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  16. heck yeah!

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous outfit. I love the fringe wrap.

    I just posted my latest outfit post, I'd love for you to stop by and check it out. :)
    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is awesome! Such a inspiring street style! LOVE it!


    Edita
    www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. love the photos and your blog! Would you like to visit my blog? If you want, we can follow each-other with Facebook/Bloglovin and I'm already following you on Bloglovin' too:) :) cheers!
    Follow
    thefashiontwice.com
    facebook page
    Watch out my latest OUTFIT post!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a Great Outfit - like a goddess!!! Would be awesome If you‘d take a look at my Blog too - would love to keep in touch with you! Maybe you like to follow each other!
    Lots of Love, Kyra

    www.kyras.de

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look so comfy and chic!!! LOOOOOOOVE it all.
    http://jcatherinethoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts