Cheap Statement Necklaces




 photo green-jewel-square-necklace--sp47528-39_zps86482e7d.jpg
green jewel square


I started a collaboration with an online store Efoxcity.
A professional online wholesale store where you can find Wedding dresses,homecoming dresses,mother of the bride dresses, women clothing for many occasions, men's wear and of course the most fascinating  jewellery section.
I am sure most of you have heard about them in the blogville.

I have been browsing through their website and I can't help but drool after every one of their pieces.
Since Spring is in the air and you all know my big love for accessories in general and specifically statement necklace, I will share some that I am loving at the moment.
Statement necklaces are every girl's essential and getting to buy a lot of them without breaking the bank is a big thumb up for me.

 photo euro-style-exaggerate-gold-necklace-sp48573-35_zps75966b73.jpg
Gold necklace.



 photo euro-style-flower-gold-necklace-sp48976-34_zps1c83a7eb.jpg
Flower necklace


 photo vintage-red-heart-necklacesp45605-31_zpsd7ad7a75.jpg
Vintage heart

 photo green-nations-style--fashion-necklace-sp37746-31_zps87b11c86.jpg
perfect mint necklace.

 photo individuality-euro-style-fashion-necklace--sp48280-31_zpscfaff3a5.jpg
Another gold
I am totally won over and can't wait to wear them with tee and short for summer nights.
What's your favourite piece, mine is the green emerald necklace I already ordered.
Kisses for now.


32 comments:

  1. Great necklaces!

    http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous necklaces! Thanks for sharing! Hugs from Cali! xx The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Know this site, got lots of great stuff! Beautiful necklaces as well, love your finds! Kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm obsessed with neck pieces. The gold one is gorge..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing blog !
    Kisses from Poland;*

    http://linde-lo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the green, in the first pic, know the site great balance beetween quality and price!!! coxo

    www.rockandfrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. My heart goes out to the gorgeous emerald green necklace and the pretty floral designed one. So good to hear from you! I forgot to mention that your new blog header pic is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool the first necklace!! :)



    http://danadimitras.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Αχ ναι!! Έχει τέλεια κοσμήματα.. εδώ και καιρό σκέφτομαι να παραγγείλω κάτι!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, hurray for statement necklaces that don't break the bank! I love the emerald one too!

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. you did a very nice selection!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my goodness, these necklaces are truly fabulous. If you get a sec, I'd love if you'd enter my latest giveaway. I'll be picking 3 winners next week. Thanks, love. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am completely in love with the vintage heart necklace, beautiful! xx/Madison

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the necklaces!

    http://michellele1.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Προτιμώ τα κοσμήματα σε αποχρώσεις του χρυσού!!! Το δεύτερο φανταστικό!!! Φιλάκια!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love bold statement necklace and finding them at a great price is even better! Love that green one! Amazing!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the green and blue ones, so pretty!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great post, I should really get some statement necklaces as well ;) xo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi sweety.. I appreciate your lovely words, have a wonderful and warm weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think the second necklace, the gold one, is just so amazing. Something I would definitely wear.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. They have really beautiful pieces!
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your blog! I really, really like it (these necklaces look fab btw) and now I am your follower number 651.
    I would really appreciate it if you could visit my blog :)

    Kisses
    xoxo

    http://meteobeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Bridal jewelry sets are worn to match each outfit. Brides look resplendent in their Indian bridal wear though all the pet houses jewelry worn is not necessarily pure gold.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Keep this going please, great job!

    Also visit my website egyptian spellcraft

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts