Because its Monday and I am an Athlete!




 photo 168822_452918114801315_842818466_n_zps70641150.jpg

The Thessaloniki National relay meet was more than amazing,I am more than blessed with my team.
We ran, did our best and won!
Our first relay for this year and I can't be more excited.
Enjoy this little snapshot into my Sunday, while I rest my body and head over to my physiotherapist for a good reviving full body massage.
I have 2 very important races after our Easter.
My weekend was more than exhausting since I also modelled on the runway for my designer friend Leo on Saturday  (more on that later).
Have a wonderful week my loves and for all my Greek readers let's start preparing the Easter meat shall we?
Καλό Πάσχα και Καλή Ανάσταση.

 photo IMGP9510_zps0536e6da.jpg

 photo Crazy_zps031fd82f.jpg

32 comments:

  1. Wow! Congratulations!!!

    http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done girl!!! you are a star sweetie,congrats on the modelling too..
    Have a beautiful monday
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Μπράβο σε σένα και τα κορίτσια!
    Καλα να περάσεις τις μέρες του Πάσχα :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your win hun! Well done to the entire team, all your effort and hard work has paid off! Wishing you a great and productive week ahead hun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go girlll... Congratulations. Hope you had a great massage!!!!

    xx
    5th&6th

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Adeola! You rock, the first photo is really impressive! Kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow..impressive.
    I am not a sport person.
    Nice pics.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're amazing

    http://couturetrend.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bravo hun, congrats to you! That's amazing! xx/Madison :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of my respect! You did it! This is great!

    Lots of Love, Kyra
    www.kyras.de

    ReplyDelete
  11. You go girl,love it!;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sigxaritiria kai polles polles nikes sas euxomai...:-)

    kalo pasxa!

    xx
    Nelly
    www.e-fashiondiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations; you ladies are beautiful and talented too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Πολλα Συγχαρητηρια και καλο Πασχα!!!!
    Να μας δειξεις και την πασαρελα εννοειται!
    Φιλια!
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh how I love dis I ran track as well

    My Blog here www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. How totally awesome! Congrats on your win! What a great team!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats! kai go thessaloniki imoun, kali epituxia kai me tous upoloipous agones! Filakia kai kalo pasxa glukia m
    MaryFashionLove
    MaryFashionLove on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love seeing you in action Lady Adeola. Sending you best Eastern wishes.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts