The Celine Bag : Fashionistas Love Bag




 photo CelineCamo_zps76201af1.jpg


Happy Sunday Loves!
Sorry I have been MIA, its been a terrific week and days , I will try to visit your blogs all and also post more  hopefully this new week.
Let's talk about bags and not just any bag but THE BAG!
The widely fashion world love bag, the Celine luggage tote bag.
This bag is everywhere, on every celebrity's arm, on most international bloggers, on many street-style pictures.

They come in so many colours and prints, I believe if you are planning on investing in a bag, its the absolute choice to splurge on.
So what do you think? Love or hate the amazing work of Phoebe Philo?

 photo CelineRed_zpsf0f74edc.jpg

 photo CelineBlack_zps7f2939dd.jpg

 photo CelineGrey_zps912cc8c3.jpg

 photo Celinebw_zps5a7755b5.jpg

 photo BlackCeline_zps604a8bae.png
/
 photo Celinebeige_zps4f5ba472.jpg

 photo Celineleopardbag_zpsd41732ed.jpg

 photo Celinemix_zps3ecdcf58.jpg

 photo CelineOrangebag_zps4bd048dd.jpg

 photo CelineWhiteandBeige_zpsa5a1b7ff.jpg
*Images are not mine and are found all over Tumblr &Stockholm StreetStyle

Have a wonderful week and take care of you!
Remember you are one and only and very uniquely made.

39 comments:

  1. That's a fine bag! I love the shape of it :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are just gorgeous. The only bag I would really ever splurge on!

    Lola x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this bag... I'm sure all of my junk will fit right in it! Lol

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have manage to make my heart beats like crazy seeing these Celine bags in one post. Don't u just love the one in the deep red?
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh.....dream bag!!!!!! It's just a perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's certainly a beauty! Oh how I would love to just buy this bag, it's gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your bag :)

    http://trapeziovermelho.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  8. I dunno about this one, I just might be the only blogger who doesn't want this bag

    Xx
    Meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is very classic, and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those bags are absolutely gorgeous!!! I will definitely buy it one day. :)

    Style Without Limits
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post! Xox

    WIN A CELINE POUCH RRP$600 head over to WWW.LEGYPSY.COM to enter the giveaway for your chance to win. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the small ones. They look really cute!

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely bag and a great choice as you said if planning to buy one! The red is simply my choice!
    xxx
    roubalita from http://prettynyummy.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  14. It really is a timeless classic and so chic, I can't get past the red one, the colour is so beautiful and eye catching. Wishing you a fashionably fun and productive week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  15. love this bag <3
    what about follow each other?
    let me know :)
    xx
    veronica

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gosh I love Celine and all these lush bags! If I had my pick I'd scoop up a dainty red one!

    -Nico

    www.SatinAndSalt.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful bags in all colors!!!!I want them all-))))
    kisses from Greece
    Christa

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am so obsessed with this bag and cannot wait for the day i get myself one, they just exute class and sophistication! too gorgeous.

    http://clothes-lovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great pictures.
    I like your Blog. We can following each other. what do you think? <3

    I follow you!

    wish you have a nice day & time looking at my blog, it is also about you <3

    http://emma-wunderbar.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I definitely wouldn't mind owning it. It looks very chic!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Πολύ ωραίο το blog σου.σε ακολουθώ...Αν θες ρίξε και εσύ μια ματιά..
    blog:alldaybeautiful.blogspot.gr
    facebook:alldaybeautiful

    ReplyDelete
  22. this is such a gorgeous bag! love it

    ReplyDelete
  23. As you know, is a bag that I adore...I prefer the phantom luggage to the normal luggage, but they're both amazing!!!!!! xoxo

    www.rockandfrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. It is one gorgeous bag, if I had a squillon bucks, yeah that would be on my lust list alright! The leopard cute!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  25. Mi stai uccidendo con i tuoi post! Voglio il tutto. http://www.borsefirmateit.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like this celine bag,buy in www.celine-bags.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  27. Mi stai uccidendo con i tuoi post! Voglio il tutto. http://www.celinebagsuksale.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts