Turquoise Pants




 photo Blazersandpastelpants_zps7a2335d4.jpg


Happy Monday divas!
Yea and finally the sun came up in my city after months of totally grey and rain.
This outfit is my expression of how desperate I am for a little bit of sun.

I had a totally different outfit planned for my Sunday Church and brunch outfit, but waking up to a morning of  a hot bright sun radiating vibrantly though my window after spending my whole Saturday competing with the most depressing grey sky (I won again and I will really love to share pictures of my races but I won't risk boring you, should I share?).
I am fully in love with the Sock&Heel trend that I am apologising in advance, since you are so going to get so much of this trend in my looks, I ordered some crazy pattern socks and I am also going shopping for some in town.
I told you in my last outfit look that this trend is totally new to Greece and most especially my City, a lot of people were staring at me and some even make some nasty comments, but hey that's life, I like it and I really don't dress for no one but me and my God, so its up to them what they say, I just smile at them and my little sister/ photographer was like "dude this is personal style, deal with it".
If you live in a small place, have you ever have people stare and make comments about your look?
Wearing:
Blazer/Next
Top/SupremeBeing
,Pants/Carla Ferrero,
Wedges/Fly London,
 Clutch/Pull&Bear,
Socks/Admirals,
Sunnies/Romwe,
Necklace c/o :ZAZA Jewels

 photo MintPantsHeelsandSockstrend_zps301daab0.jpg

 photo Metallicandpinkclutch_zps713580f1.jpg


 photo FashionBlogger_zpsaaa459eb.jpg


 photo HeelsandSocksTrend_zpsb0afc457.jpg

 photo Necklacelayering_zpsad3e3ac0.jpg

 photo meandthecutestdog_zpsf9911a2b.jpg

This little mister came up to me while we were shooting this look, isn't he a cutie? And this coming from a not so dog lover :-( I was bitten by one before you go judge me.
Take care dolls and have a fabulous week
Thank you so much for reading, kisses till next post.
XO
        photo Dogdaysareover_zps2d0f4fdf.jpg

33 comments:

  1. Love your outfit...and that dog is soo cute :). Great post

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great! I love the color of your trousers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blue really suites you and it looks wonderful on your skin!


    new post on my blog: http://www.allyouneedisfashion.com/2013/03/sunday.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely pants. love the colour

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great trousers! The colour is amazing.

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have an awesome style! You are gorgeous!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning outfit and pictures, im in love!

    http://clothes-lovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the sunglasses!
    xo
    http://aboutwomenandnotonly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. The outfit is great, but socks with "open" shoes like this doesn't seem like a good idea to me. :)

    About the people that look at you: It depends on how you take it - if you really feel comfortable in what you wear or how you look, the looks of other people are just funny, you enjoy them. But, if you really can't support the clothes you have on, it may make you feel anxious...

    Personally, I like going a bit crazy sometimes and have fun with other people's stares. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can totally understand and respect your opinion but to me its a whole totally view.
      I love it and I wear it totally and I am totally comfortable in anything "crazy" I wear.
      The question is how people handle it and of course no matter what you wear people will always stare and that's what personal style is anyway, you pick what you want and support!
      Thank you for your comment. :D

      Delete
  10. love you blue pants and a touch of hot pink in the clutch, really great outfit!

    www.anightinnyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is one of the coolest outfits I have seen!!You have just styled it so perfect!!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. In love with the color of your pants. Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Any time you take photos outside, people are going to stare. It can be a bit annoying at times, but just don't think about it.

    I do love the color of your pants!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing outfit! Your blue pants are fantastic! You look so chic!I am so looking forward to seeing more of your socks and heel looks!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's a very cool look! I absolutely adore the amazing color of your pants! I can't believe people were making nasty comments, even though it's totally normal in small towns, so don't even worry about that. You look amazing!!!

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  16. So glad that the sun came out!! love the blue pants on you! They match the blue sky! :)
    :)
    Allison

    A's Fashion Files
    Shop Kawaii Kitsch by A on Etsy, and get free domestic shipping with code FREESHIP

    ReplyDelete
  17. Always gorgeous,doll!;-)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. That bag is so cute! ♥

    From Finland, with ♥,
    curiousnoora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi doll, you look fabulous!! Love the styling and those amazing blue pants...the fit is perfect on you. I adore the socks and heels trend so really happy seeing it on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amazing look! Love those pants on you, the colour is fantastic. The first pic is truly mind-blowing

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the color of those pants and I like the way you and your sister reacted to the onlookers. Yeah, people stare all the time when I take pictures and I also just give them the shrug...:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Amazing pants..love the fit and the shade.
    Like the clutch too!!!

    xo, G.
    Do you wanna help In Moda Veritas to be part of Grazia.it IT FAMILY? Vote for my blog by clicking here and then on the heart. Thanks a lot <3
    IMV on Facebook
    IMV on Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the color of the pants! I live in a small town and people here always stare...

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the pants & colors... And, how cute is the pup! Looks a lot like my dog! ;))

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  25. Το μαλλάκι είναι τόσο όμορφο :)
    Ωραίο outfit κοπέλα μου!!

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts