NOTD: Xmen Moments




 photo IMGP7909_zps6b6502ed.jpg
Good day divas!
This is a quick post of what is on my nails for this week.
I have been so busy having a lot of fun and hanging out with Friends, mostly my BFF, he is home from college and we have been out shopping for him, so I hope I will try to make him honour us with an appearance soon.
I loved and still love the XMen Comics as a kid and I still watch the cartoon whenever I want to go back to my childhood.
Rogue is my favourite character, who is yours if you ever love them?
What I was doing while getting this nails done.

 photo IMGP7897_zpsfb412088.jpg
I have been using this new polishes from Mavala Greece for the past months.
They are amazing and I am thrilled with both the base coat and top coat so far they are my favourites at the moment.
I was asked by a fellow blogger if they are any good and sincerely speaking YES they are.
I will have a full exclusive review on soon.

 photo IMGP7910_zps16780d85.jpg
These are all the polishes I used.
1.Protective base 002 Mavala
2.Mint Blue 181 Mavala
3.Mavadry Mavala
4.Olry Lucky Duck review here
5.White nail pen & striper
6.Black nail pen & striper
Thank you all  so much for dropping by and taking your time to leave your thoughts.
Bisous
XOXO
wholesale clothing suppliers wholesale designer clothing wholesale fashion clothing

20 comments:

  1. What beautiful nails! Love the xmen theme! Rogue is my favorite character too!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try to make my own in pink or coral.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well hello pretty nails for spring!!! Gorgeous colours and I love the design! Love the pale blue.
    X Men rocks, Rogue has some fairly spectacular powers, don't have a fave though.
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great nails! Looks very original.

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh i love this emerald, looks so great on your nails. And it is such a spring color.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cool manicure! love it!

    Kisses, Lucy :)
    stylewithoutlimits.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really need to get some nail art pens. I'm way too clumsy for stripers.

    Sandra - The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
  8. The green one is simply amazing. love that!
    Have a great sunday time darling!

    xo, G.
    Do you wanna help In Moda Veritas to be part of Grazia.it IT FAMILY? Vote for my blog by clicking here and then on the heart. Thanks a lot <3
    IMV on Facebook
    IMV on Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  9. These designs are great x

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can never have enough nail polish!

    http://cookiescoffeecouture.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts