Leopard on Leopard




 photo Leoprddress_zpsd78f2f8b.jpg

Happy mid week lovelies! 
The moment you get all excited about Spring, the rain start again and it just won't stop.
My days have been pretty hectic with reading inside a lot, I got an exam for my online course.
This outfit is what I wore days back to my little sister's school to collect her report and take her to lunch afterwards.

I have been spending a lot of time with my best-friend D, he is such and amazing friend and one person I can have fun and get totally hilarious with and at the same time get very serious with.
I have been telling you about him that I feel like showing you what he looks like and even schedule an outfit post just for him and you all.
He is one of the most stylish and loving people out there, I feel very lucky to even call me a brother from another mother.
Wore: 
Dress/H&M, 
Blazer/Next
Bag/Vintage
Shoes/New Look
Tights/Calzedonia
 photo Vintagebag_zps23112eed.jpg

 photo Lookatmenow_zps4537c4ff.jpg

 photo Mixingprints_zps02409ee5.jpg

Introducing Dimitris.

 photo DSC00625_zps4062f24d.jpg
He told me this picture of him look silly and I totally disagree, what do you think?
Agree with me before he kills me.
Do you like how I wear two kinds of leopard prints together?
Have a wonderful rest of the week darlings and remember you are loved.
Kisses 
xoxo
   

28 comments:

  1. I love your leopard on leopard look! Gorgeous dress! Nice to meet your best friend!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so elegant in this fabulous leopard look, really chicly styled hun. Its been the busiest week of the year so far, hope yours is going well. Thats a great pic of D!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute & comfy!

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so pretty in that leopard dress and I love the effects on the photos! And THANK YOU so much for the sweet comment about my blogiversary- that was really nice and thoughtful! :)
    :)
    Allison

    A's Fashion Files
    Shop Kawaii Kitsch by A on Etsy, and get free domestic shipping with code FREESHIP

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the look and the wall you chose! Dimitris looks good and not silly at all ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this outfit! Lovely dress. D looks very cute!

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  7. So funny pictures:)
    x
    http://aboutwomenandnotonly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous, love the combo:)
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like mixing the leopards, especially the print on the dress. Good photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing outfit and great inspiration lady Adeola. I would like to see more of this amazing body of yours.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. love to mix prints together! Looking gorgeous koukla, hope all things are going well for you. So chic and stylish and lovely last shot!!!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty picture and cool outfit! Really impressive blog, love your style. If you want check mine and we could follow each other:-)
    Kisses
    Aga

    New post
    Spring trends!
    Studs and animal motif
    Follow me at Bloglovin!
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look really cute)
    xoxo
    http://yuliasi.blogspot.com/
    love, Yulia

    ReplyDelete
  14. I agree with you!!:D That shot is great and your dress is too. Good luck with the exam, honey!;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my,how gorgeous is this,honey!!
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Argrrrrrrr! Wild & exotic! Loving it <3
    PS1 Dimitris looks great!
    PS2 The sneakers are great too!
    xxx
    roubalita from http://prettynyummy.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like those 2 leopard prints mixed..very cool and nice!
    About Dimitri, I don't think he's silly. I think he's very handsome guys!


    xoxo G.
    BLOG: In Moda Veritas | Facebook | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey doll, you can join the support group anytime, lol! Thank you for taking the time to visit...Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome pictures, love the shoes :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts