SWEET VALENTINE, LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT DAY IT IS.




 photo mUtrN_zps8cdb6dd6.jpg
Happy Valentine loves!
I might count myself as a very cynical and non-romantic person.
But love is really not celebrated on a specific day, I encourage you to show how much your loved ones means to you without hesitation.

I had a very lovely dinner date with my friend D. we had so much chicken and potatoes for main course.
We had such an amazing chocolate made dessert and I couldn't help but take pictures and post them.
My stomach is full and still kind of hurt a bit in a good way while writing this.
Have a wonderful Valentine, no matter what your plans are.
I give you my love for now and see you all soon!
Bisous.

 photo Valentine_zpsdf61f2e3.jpg


 photo SweetValentine_zps17e70e7a.jpg


 photo REDLIPS_zps53d4542f.jpg
Image found Google Images and edited by moi.
Lipstick Ideas you might want to try if you have a date tonight.


23 comments:

  1. looks delicious! And I agree, i think that we should express our love waaaay more often than just once a year )

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving it honey,great post!Have a great day!
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy V-day, love! All that chocolate looks way too delicious! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the 50 shades of red! Happy St. Valentine's Day!

    http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this !
    Just came across your blog and loved it, now following!

    Xo
    Elsa
    Mix and Match the F word

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those chocolates look so delicious, I bet you enjoyed tasting them.:) Great 50 shades of red collage you made too, I love the photos you chose.;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi dear, its good to know there are also non-romantic people out there that share my stance on anti-valentines day, I fully agree, love shouldn't be limited to celebrating on a specific day. The chocolates all look so delicious! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos! Yum!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh, don't know what happened to my previous comment!

    Anyways... I certainly have a LOVE for all things sweet! I'm not an unromantic person, I just think that love is ever evolving and always there whether you have someone special in your life or not... but I suppose it could celebrate it once in a while.
    Love the lips collage! Might go don some red today!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I love this, and it makes me want to buy more red lip colour! Wishing you a wonderful weekend dear. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like you had a great Valentine's Day. Now I want some sweet dessert. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Βest wishes. Stay in love for ever.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Best wishes. Stay in love forever!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post!!!

    http://stylearua.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy valentines day, I hope you had a nice one :)

    Take care my love! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy belated Valentine's Day! Hope it was special for you!

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for taking the time to stop by...hope your weekend is going well hun!

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts