2 ways to wear distressed denim with stripes.



 photo RippedBoyfriendJeans_zpsaa4cda11.jpg


Hello Dolls!!
Its still raining non stop here but luckily on Sunday the weather was good for at least an hour and I had the chance to take some outfit pictures outdoor.That doesn't last for long though so I also took other pictures with the same outfit just different shoes.
I was actually planning on the second look for the post to feature a long dead trend I love that seems to be back " Sandals/Heels with bold socks"  but then saw this beautiful hold house and decided to take the pictures with my kicks in there.

The Old house and kicks represent the old and classic norms while the apartment and heels represent the new and trendy.
The post is an inspiration of how shoes can make a big difference in a look.
The sandal/socks trend followed me through all my High School life since socks and sandals are compulsory part of my school uniforms. Can't wait for summer/spring to rock it here in Greece even though it look very weird here.
So which look do you prefer and will you ever rock Sandal/Heel with socks or you will just stick with Sneakers and  socks.?
 photo Tweedcoat_zpsc2303504.jpg


 photo ChunkySweater_zps39142eee.jpg

 photo SneakersandHeels_zpsc17c877e.jpg

Thank you all so much for reading.
Have a lovely day
XO

26 comments:

  1. I really like the pants! Did you make them?
    Come visit me soon! I actually just posted and think you're going to like it (I hope)!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both ways you styled the look. Your sweater looks so comfy!

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking amazing,love!
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving this look with the sneakers, it just oozes awesomeness on you. I've never donned socks and heels but it's very in trend at the moment!

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This look is so versatile, perfect with both kind of shoes!
    Come back soon to visit me on Cosa Mi Metto???
    Win your favorite pair of Lety sneakers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it :)

    http://tugbaseckin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice pants, i like them!!
    Have a nice day and have a look at
    http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi doll, firstly loving the elegance and silhouette of the coat and great fitting jeans. I most prefer and adore the socks and heels, its so cute and unique and you wear the trend really well! Thanks for your opinions on my Oscar post :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great looks! I love those jeans, and what a pretty coat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow...so much thought was put into this...the results are stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love both looks!

    http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for your visit sweety, how has your week been so far? Its unbearably hot here, looking forward to autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  13. perfect! I love the jeans!
    http://catswalldrobe.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look great with both types of shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lady Adeola i think you look so amazing in high heels!!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those socks make your outfit so bright!!!
    Love the jeans!!

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts