Orly Lucky Duck nail polish review




 photo IMGP7586_zps7db22e7a.jpg
You all know about my search for the perfect emerald nail polish.
Its over now, I have found my emerald love and its this amazing one from Orly.
Its part of their fall colours for last year 2011.
Its called Lucky Duck, I have never use any products from Orly even though I have been seeing them on the counter of some cosmetics shops.

When I saw this colour I just grabbed it and went straight to the counter.
I paid 10 Euros for a 18mL bottle. I find it later on-line for a cheaper price though, I will leave a link below the review.

 photo IMGP7582_zpsc9722bc3.jpg

About the polish/ Its a an opaque green that give you that deserved and runway emerald colour with only one coat, I love that a lot.
The brush is very long and broad which provide a very evenly application without streaking.
The finishing look before adding a top coat is a high gloss and since I apply a top coat (I will tell you about that later) I can't tell you  in fact how long it take to dry on its own.

 photo IMGP7580_zps5b116b25.jpg


The most amazing thing is that it does stays on my nails for more than 7 days without even  a mini chip. Remember I always do the dishes with a glove and also take my bath twice a day since I am always sweating after a hard work out session on the track.
So yeay!!!!! I love it!
You can find it Here on-line for $6.96 on Amazon.
So I am pretty impress with this brand and will try to buy other colours too.
Have you use any Orly polish ?

 photo IMGP7583_zps5cb74d71.jpg
 Thank you all for reading and Have a wonderful weekend.

A tout a l'heure.
Bisous.
Καλό μήνα κούκλες μου!!!!

Happy New month dolls!!!
May this month be the beginning of all wonderful things in your life!!!


This is not a sponsored post, I bought this with my own money.


wholesale clothing stores cheap summer dresses boutique wholesale clothing

36 comments:

  1. Deborrah Lippmann also have a great emerald hue. Just bought it haven't tried it yet.

    Patience
    You are invited to enter a Giveaway to win Vogue Sunglasses worth $150

    ReplyDelete
  2. Πάρα πολύ ωραίο χρώμα και σου πάει πολύ!!Μου αρέσουν πολύ τα orly αν και με χαλάει λίγο το πινελάκι που είναι τόσο μικρό!
    Είσαι ευχαριστημένη με το Μavadry?Τόσο καιρό χρησιμοποιώ το seche vite και έλεγα να το αλλάξω γιατί με ενοχλεί που συρρικνώνεται πάνω στα νύχια..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This colour is sublime, glossy and trendy, love it!Thanks for your visit, have a great start to March!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute color GREEN! ~Feel free to link your blog post up for Manicure Monday over on my blog. Thanks!

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. That colour is really gorgeous. I think you've definitely found the ultimate shade!

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an amazing color. I think I have a similar shade that's slightly deeper in color.

    7% Solution​

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely color, a good resist nail polish!
    xo
    http://aboutwomenandnotonly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colour! Need to add it to my collection.

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh la la! gorgeous, doll!

    (='.'=)
    -Lauren at adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adore this post, love. So fabulous! If you get a second, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This colour really looks amazing on you, I'm not certain I can wear this nail colour, but I do love how glossy it is. Very nice. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh how stunning,babe!
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. GREAT POST:)
    Your blog is so wonderful and Im following...I hope you follow me also:)

    If you want to see a cool fashion collection...check out my new post:)

    Have a lovely day dear

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
    (sweden)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have posted my MANICURE OF THE WEEEK!!( virtual armony)
    AMAZING!
    I am now following you thanks to follow me!
    I wait for you soon!
    Kisses from Rome
    Federica
    smartchicdietreadbooksandfly.blogspot.itA

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like that nailcolor. Is so nice. Have a great weekend.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. If I decide to pick up an emerald polish I will have to get this one by Orly since you said it stays on for 7 days without a chip. That's great!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That color is great on you! Great post!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for your kind comment... Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  19. It looks very pretty! I don't have any Orly nail polishes. They used to be sold in my country, but as of this month, they are not avaliable anymore, so I doubt that I'll try one anytime soon...

    Sandra - The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
  20. Perfect. Looks so great on you.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice Review...I actually like the color

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is such a gorgeous colours!! I really love it!

    Kisses, Lucy :)
    stylewithoutlimits.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  23. such a pretty colour! looks great on you! :D :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the green! I did one a few weeks ago but I felt like I should have waited for closer to St. Patrick's Day...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous Green... I've never tried this brand before & need to check it out! Thanks for sharing & linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts