Lets talk about ....JUMPSUIT




 photo Jumpsuit_zpsb325a51c.jpg

Hello Rockstars!!!
So I have been baffled and troubled by this piece of clothing item.
I have a love/hate relationships with Jumpsuit and watching the Topshop live-stream after my race today(I won, more on that soon).Watching Jourdan Dunn stroll down the runway made my stomach ache and my head think of 2000 reasons why I wouldn't personally wear the specific jumpsuit and why I actually hate jumpsuit in general even though I also love the.
I know I am making no sense at all but bear with me.

So they look chic, elegant and whatever else comes to your mind right now, but I believe you all agree with that they are so annoyingly impractical!!!
I wore my beloved blue chic one during the summer at a Friends graduation and as much I love it and you all did, a little annoying thing happened , I was to go to the rest/ladies room and guess what?
I had to be almost naked in there, yeah I told you they are totally not practical.
I love them anyway though and I will not give up jumpsuit just because of practicality but will you?

 photo CalvinKleinJumpsuit_zps180d32b0.jpg
This is more than amazing and I will give up all the comfort of this world to wear this out, I will just deal with it.
Epitome of elegance.

 photo Topshopjumpsuit_zps33fc890a.jpg
But this???
As much as I love the sequins material and glamour, I wouldn't risk wearing it out.
If you watch the live stream and see how it flows on her , you will probably think so too.
Thank you so much for reading and have a blessed week.
xoxo


37 comments:

  1. Jumpsuits are gorgeous but extremely uncomfortable if you need to use a restroom ) You look gorgeous dear!

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm hosting an Easter swap in my blog :) Feel free to join!

    http://angeldiamante.blogspot.com/2013/02/easter-bunny-beauty-swap-international.html

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! Love everything about this outfit!! :)
    Come visit me soon, would you like to follow each other? Let me know!
    Love,

    www.amadeusonthecatwalk.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's the reason i haven't bought any for many years now! It looks good on you though!!! =))

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look great, love your heels

    Lola xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally understand your love/hate with the jumpsuits, as I have that too :D I love to hang out in them at home, but couldn't bother wearing them anywhere else :D Playsuits/rompers are another thing, though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool, lurv your shoes too.
    rock4less.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello dear :) nice blog and cute outfit! now follow you with pleasure ;) if you want me to go!

    http://teanonsolomoda.blogspot.it/

    Kiss Tea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the mix of blue and tangerine-so edgy!
    Pretty look!
    xo
    Shubhi's Revels!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love this jumpsuit on you! The color and the unique shoulder detail is just beautiful! I wish I could wear one as well as you do but I am short and they don't look that good on me.

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have several playsuits that I love and yours looks nice, love the colour as well as the black style as inspiration. xx/Madison

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore this look, can't wait to see what you do next!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Big fan of jumpsuits, but you have to make sure you find the right one, so I totally get where you're coming from. Love the black one on the runway.

    www.ohtobeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post! I love your blog. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. love jumpsuits too babe xxx
    www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Firstly, congrats on your win!! And secondly, wow you look amazing in a jumpsuit, your tall enough to carry it off beautiful and the colour is stunning on you. I agree about the impractical bit, such a pity because it does look so polished!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey! I Just found your blog, It's so beautiful! I'm following you now, Hope you to do the same!


    XOXO
    http://wildhearttts.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow your cobalt jumpsuit is stunning- looks amazing on you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG that blue jumpsuit looks amazing on you!! And I love how you put a belt over it as well!
    :)
    Allison

    A's Fashion Files
    Shop Kawaii Kitsch by A on Etsy, and get free domestic shipping with code FREESHIP

    ReplyDelete
  20. I absolutely love every piece of this,hun!
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look awesome in a jumpsuit and congratulations on winning the race.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Im crazy about jumpsuits!!! Love it!!;))

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice playsuit and great color on you!

    xoxo
    Stella
    www.jadore-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am big fan of jumpsuits so your blue is great. Would you like to follow each other via bloglovin? Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Είναι από αυτά τα στυλ που ενώ μ'αρέσουν σε κοπέλες ψηλές και όμορφες σαν εσένα!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very beautiful in that blue jumpsuit!! I like your blog very much, you have interesting subjects!!!
    If you want check mine

    http://amoderngreekwoman.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Yours looks amazing! I wish I could pull of jumpsuits, because I think they can look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Me encantan tus zapatos!!
    Saludos
    http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts