Leopard Craze: Give a Girl the Right Shoes



 photo 13535758260_zps9b5ec6fc.jpg
Platform
A girl can never have too many shoes right?
A leopard print heels are the right pair to transform your laid back casual look and add your own personal fierce style.
I have been going nuts over anything leopard and while I was in Athens, I found the Zara leopard heels but it was shamefully not available in my size.

The one thing I really think my closet is missing right now are a pair of leopard heels.
While browsing through the internet I found some interesting ones on the Persunmall Online Site.
Here are my picks below, are you into the leopard prints or you will rather wear a classic pump?
I want them all for myself. lol

 photo 13379311673_zpsa786cc52.jpg
Black Suede Ankle Pumps
 photo 13372372653_zpsc08a7ee8.jpg
Classic Pump
 photo 13372373104_zps07de930e.jpg
Ankle Boots
Images all via:Persunmall
Thank you all so much for reading and I have so many good news to share.
I can't wait till its quite official to spit it out to you all.
Have a wonderful rest of the week and be blessed.
The winners for the giveaway are:
1.Christine Tj the First winner get a pair of her choice!
2.Tina Dykstra
3.Eugenia Mastora
4.Roubalitsa Rouba
5.Jasmyne Fisher
6.Laura Davila
7.Natasha V-blogger Mua
I have sent out emails to all 7 winners and Thank you all for those who enter.
Don't be bothered if you aren't among the winners, more giveaways are coming your way soon.
and like one of my blogger-friends will say 
"Don't be a cheat and unsubscribe now that the giveaway is over"


asian wholesale clothing wholesale clothing online women clothing wholesale

22 comments:

  1. love leopard shoes!!!!!!
    maybe we could follow each other via gfc/fb/twitter/instagram and bloglovin?! It would be a pleasure for me :)

    The Glamour Drama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners! Perimeno kai go ta leo govakia m kai pragmatika den blepo tin ora na ta foreso :) :)
    Se euxaristo gia to comment!
    MaryFashionLove on Facebook
    MaryFashionLove

    ReplyDelete
  3. The classic pumps are my favourite!

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  4. all these are so pretty, but the first one is definitely our favorite!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woah!Love this,babe!
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. A leopard shoe is a must for me too! Love how fierce it looks, hope you find your perfect fitting pair soon. Congrats to all the winners. Excited to hear your news.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to admit my own closet to do with some updating, I can't remember the last time I brought some leopard goodness!

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love leopard prints
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I def don't wear my leopard pumps often enough. I love the selections here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. the platform and the classic pumps are gorgeous- but the black booties with the trim are hot too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have leopard heels and flats and I recommend that you get a pair. I need more closet space for shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Superb! You always give us the most perfect inspiration!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for your kind visit today sweety :) Great new profile pic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Classic pump and ankle boots are my fav :)

    http://aboutwomenandnotonly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Leopard shoes are amazing!!! Love the classic pump!

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great selection dear! My favourite is the classic pump! Have a great day!xoxo

    www.rockandfrock.com

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts