LAKSHMI MENON FOR VOGUE INDIA FEBRUARY 2013




 photo VogueIndia1_zps5af75192.jpg

Happy Mid-week loves.
I am in love with everything in this editorial of the February Indian Vogue.
The styling and impeccable combination of textures won me over, so does the Glam and edginess of the shoots.
The beautiful Model Lakshmi Menon was shot by Kevin Sinclair and styled by Andrew Holden.

I say "way to go" to those that work to bring out this incredible outcome.
Enjoy and have a wonderful rest of the week.
I will be going around your blogs for inspiration and catching up.
Bisous Chéries.


 photo VogueIndia2_zps3e174506.jpg

 photo VogueIndia3_zps1c4fbeaa.jpg
 photo VogueIndia4_zpsc907e87f.jpg

 photo VogueIndia5_zps63eec8fe.jpg

 photo VogueIndia6_zps9efadd2a.jpg
This one is my all time favourite of all.
 photo VogueIndia7_zps845286dd.jpg

 photo VogueIndia8_zpsb40395a4.jpg
*Images via:Fashion Gone Rogue

cheap dresses for women cheap dresses from china cheap dresses online

16 comments:

  1. I love this editorial! Those metallics look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! With pleasure considered photo
    Lovely blog! I'd be happy friendship blogs in GFC and Bloglovin! If you agree, let me know http://raslinkina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's really amazing!Happy Wednesday dear!
    Come back soon to visit me on Cosa Mi Metto???
    Win $80 gift card on Chicwish!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pure love,honey!;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the styling, the gold colour is rich snd divine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the glossy glamour of this photo shoot, she looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously great blog, keep it up!

    www.COSMICaroline.com
    Nashville-Based Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super great styling for Vogue. Thanks for sharing. And thanks for stopping by my blog and following. I'm following you too! Hope to see you around again.

    www.ohtobeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply stunning!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is stunning x

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Metallics! I love them. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing editorial!

    http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts