Home and Away




 photo 3c1fb053-8254-415f-9e29-57836e06526b_zps6466bc86.jpg


Happy Weekend dears!!!!
Last week Sunday I was supposed to meet up with some bloggers in my city, but they cancelled of course last minute. So instead of going back home since I have already drove all the way, I called my friends S & S to come and join me for an evening Latte and later we had some drinks.

It was a wonderful night and I was glad I didn't sleep off at home after the race (I won also by the way).
I will be out of town this weekend, am actually packing and also posting this right now.
I will be in Athens for the national indoors and also had a cross country race, It will be hectic and very exhausting, but I am so excited.
I will be back on Tuesday, so hang in there and If you live in Athens and want catch up, you can let me know on Facebook, I will try and keep up with you all there and maybe some  Instagram pictures.
I leave you all with my love and God's peace to have a relaxing weekend.
Enjoy this wonderful picture of Romeo Beckham from his Burberry Campaign and the lovely backless lady below.

 photo 377642_501109953261722_19550845_n_zps2b04c9ea.jpg
Isn't he the cutest?
 photo Lmu5D_zps7ab62e54.jpg
Who will be bringing sexy back this weekend?
Thanks so much for reading and take care.

15 comments:

  1. I want one of those bags <3
    I have browsed a couple of your posts and I really like it so I followed you :D
    Come check out my blog if you have some time and maybe follow me as well via GFC or facebook :)
    Anyways, I'll be coming back to your blog because it's really lovely :)
    Greatings from Sarajevo <3
    Lejla :)

    Read more: http://lovesushiandfashion.blogspot.com/2013/02/neon-thoughts.html#ixzz2KOuqcZ1f
    Under Creative Commons License: Attribution

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry the other bloggers stood you up, but it sounds like you had a good time with your friends.
    I just remembered I saw a comment on my blog telling me you're going to be in Athens. Great news! Good luck at the race and congrats on the previous one. What area of Athens are you going to be in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats for winning the race. So great you had fun going out instead of staying home.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a great time anyway:))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's right! I remember seeing on E news that one of the beckhams' sons is a model, he is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi doll, congrats on winning the race, thats such good news to start the weekend with! Have an awesome time in Athens

    ReplyDelete
  7. his so cute!!!
    rock4less.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the new burberry campaign :)

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh no I hate when people cancel last minute, at least you still got to catch up with some friends! Good luck with your races lovely.

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, their bad that they cancelled it. Anyway that red dress is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope the races went well!

    P.S. Don't you just hate when people cancel last minute?

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
  12. that food look so yummy, worse i'm in class so i just got even more hungry.

    http://clothes-lovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts