CRAZY FOR EMERALD



 photo 8fe42b92aa288d5a687521794f1e1cdb_zps3bac19f0.jpg

I love this colour so much I wonder why I don't own a bunch of it in my closet.
After a lot of runway shows, campaigns, red carpet looks and also been declared as Pantone colour of the year 2013.
Besides what is not to love right? I collected these pictures to share my love for this colour with you all.
I am conventing anything emerald at the moment, I would fill my house with emerald items at the moment if I could.

I am so crazy I actually turn the colour in a verb EMERALDISING! Thank you anglophones.
So are you into emerald as I am? If so enjoy and you might find a new thing to buy too.

 photo 958efd6d61d7967a71471ab80f71d9ba_zpse85ed654.jpg
I always wanted a sarree , one in emerald will be awesome. I love the Indian culture.
 photo 4f26aa3bd6a9527ac4be43d7fbf121e4_zps46e2abca.jpg

 photo 1e62c6f6c092f19d228c52666fda60ae_zps918748a9.jpg

 photo 64d6cc46a63ea7a4170b83466211da43_zpsb2319140.jpg

 photo d406f4eaa5f0cd4ba9910dee5e7a8a5e_zps8be14a60.jpg
Still on the search for an excellent emerald nail polish.

 photo c1c9688e634e4d3d981334795ac497481_zps0a0ac929.jpg
Have a wonderful Tuesday and take good care.

*Images are all from Pinterest, if any of them is originally yours let me know so I can put the right source.

cheap fashion dresses cheap long dresses cheap maxi dresses

19 comments:

  1. Γεια σου Adeola!!
    Πόσο μ άρέσει και μένα αυτό το χρώμα!!
    Σε όλα!!!Ρούχα, μακιγιαζ, νυχια ολα!!
    Χαίρομαι που είναι της μόδας!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore emerald green! I wish i had the money to buy true emerald. As for the perfect nail polish, try LOVIE I 've found an emerald green nail polish I Love <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Adeola! Tell me about it!!! The rich green hue is gorgeousness in itself. I love it! in the spirit of emerald, check our new emerald palmellato and kjl emerald brooch :) http://havilahluxuries.storenvy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love green; need some for spring!

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow,this is so inspiring,honey!;-)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this color too!Happy Tuesday dear!
    Come back soon to visit me on Cosa Mi Metto???
    Win $80 gift card on Chicwish!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. NEW GIVEAWAY HERE:
    http://bordeauxbravoure.blogspot.nl/2013/02/give-away-statement-necklace-from.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such beautiful emerald inspiration, I have to find me something in this shade soon! Thanks for your comment, I had a great bday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This has and always will be my favorite colourl

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm going crazy too! Love this colour!

    xo, G.
    Do you wanna help In Moda Veritas to be part of Grazia.it IT FAMILY? Vote for my blog by clicking here and then on the heart. Thanks a lot <3
    IMV on Facebook
    IMV on Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a fab colour :)

    Of course I'd love to swap buttons :) Will put yours on my blog now xx

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love emerald!

    http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've always wanted an emeral coat! As for the nail polish shade, I suggest you to try 'Thames' by Butter London. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This colour is totally amazing!!! love those shoes!

    Kisses, Lucy :)
    stylewithoutlimits.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts