Black and Yellow



BritishHeritageTweedCoat_zpsfc4de266 photo BritishHeritageTweedCoat_zpsfc4de266.jpg
Happy New Month , its couldn't start any better than starting on a Friday.
How are you all doing?Hope your week was productive and sickness free.
I attended my club award yearly award last night, this outfit is what I wore.
The weather might not be freezing like last week but in my city its all so moody and grey, I wanted something  bold  and at the same time simple.

I love wrap sweater and this black on is my favourite and outfit saver in all cold weather.
Just throw it up on any dress and you are ready to go, of course you need a coat, its winter!
Its is also great for Spring late night outing with the coat.
I don't need to tell you how much I love this specific boots, you can already see that regard they are almost in my every outfit post lately.
I am also wearing the lovely delicate swallow Marc Cain Necklace.
Do you have a go to boots and saver sweater wrap?
Enjoy the view from my rooftop and the white mountain scenery.

BlackandYellow_zps66df83bc photo BlackandYellow_zps66df83bc.jpg


AnkleBoots_zpsa0e67638 photo AnkleBoots_zpsa0e67638.jpg


ClawBraceletandChanelinspiredbag_zps501130b9 photo ClawBraceletandChanelinspiredbag_zps501130b9.jpg



GoldEyeshadowandredlipsticks_zps06b6ff4e photo GoldEyeshadowandredlipsticks_zps06b6ff4e.jpg


SwallowMcCainNecklace_zps48b74169 photo SwallowMcCainNecklace_zps48b74169.jpg

ThebodyshopRedlipsticks_zps65e50b3e photo ThebodyshopRedlipsticks_zps65e50b3e.jpg



ThebodyshopRedlipsticks_zps65e50b3e photo ThebodyshopRedlipsticks_zps65e50b3e.jpg

YSLartsyringandemeraldbracelet_zps4f8e3d05 photo YSLartsyringandemeraldbracelet_zps4f8e3d05.jpg



Danglingearrings_zps501aee45 photo Danglingearrings_zps501aee45.jpg


Redlipstickkiss_zpsef0f10a1 photo Redlipstickkiss_zpsef0f10a1.jpg



Thank you all so much for reading and I wish you all a wonderful and blessed month of February.
Adeola Naomi
xo
PS: Don't forget to check out January Blogger Spotlight post Here
           

19 comments:

  1. You look fantastic! I love your shoes and bag so much!!!

    Kisses, Lucy :)
    stylewithoutlimits.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes, the bag and the claw bracelet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute outfit, love the shoes and the bracelet Adeola :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful, your outfit is so pretty! I love your dress and coat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look! Black and yellow is a great combination!

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely!!I think we might have the same bag. I got mine from ASOS and I've used the heck out of it :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pure love,babe!;-)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Friday dear! I really enjoyed this post: so lovely!
    Come back soon to visit on Cosa Mi Metto???

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi dear..I want to specially thank you for your wonderful birthday wishes, it meant so much to me and I am lucky to have you in my world too! :) That is the prettiest dress, I love the lemony colour and beautiful design, you look so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice look dear!

    kisses
    New Post!
    Anthea

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice view you got there! You seem so happy and calm, I like the look of your eyes :)

    Take care!

    http://prettynyummy.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look fantastic in yellow! Gorgeous look! :)

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yellow and black look great on you! Very cute style.
    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love you shoes! You look amazing!

    xoxo

    Julia from aboyeur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so you. Adorable style!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts