Beauty Prizes from ERRE DUE




 photo IMGP7152_zpsaffea18c.jpg
Hey Divas!
I am back home, with very beautiful memories of Athens and two new personal records.
My days in Athens were filled with so many activities, I wished we have more than 24 hours per day.
Back to the beauty subject shall we? 

Being the second Greek Beauty Blogger do comes with a lot of beauty gifts and love from the wonderful sponsors of the competition. 
From the day I was announced to be among the winners my house has been on the radar of so many different postmen.
If you have been following me on Facebook,Instagram & twitter, then you might have already seen some of the goodies.
I can't wait to share all of the goodies with you in haul posts.

 photo thewinntersgbbmainbannerwithboarder_zpse6a1bd3c.jpg
The lovely sponsors. I have received a lot of things from most of them  already.

I will share a glimpse from one of the first boxes. This one is a lovely packed beauty box from Erre Due.
I have used the nail polishes and I am very satisfied, post on it and also swatches of all the products soon.
Once again thank you all for voting and for all your love and  supports.
Here we go have a look.

 photo e821f88e-5f8a-4720-bd96-5fe8556b678a_zps94d28bc5.jpg

Have a wonderful Day and be safe!

PS: Congratulations to all my fellow Nigerian football lovers for the great achievement after 19 years at last.

cheap dress shirts cheap dress stores cheap dresses for sale

17 comments:

  1. What a great box of goodies! I hope you are having a great start to the week and welcome back from Athens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great box, so many great stuff in it!
    Elena
    http://dcinstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your personal records!!! Love that beauty box such great items!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely beauty box. Congratulations on your achievements!

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm love it,babe!;-)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures my dear! your blog is so lovely!:)
    we can follow each other if you want :)
    http://www.borsadimarypoppins.com/
    xoxo Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw wow, you're so lucky to receive such a lovely beauty box, very well deserved too! Glad to hear you had a successful trip to Athens. I didn't even watch the soccer finals, and it was taking place 2 hours from where I live. Oops.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats for the award and lovely new purchases! Like!!!

    xo, G.
    Do you wanna help In Moda Veritas to be part of Grazia.it IT FAMILY? Vote for my blog by clicking here and then on the heart. Thanks a lot <3
    IMV on Facebook
    IMV on Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!! Congrats Adeola .... Lovely purchases !! You lucky girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Συγχαρητήρια κοπέλα μου :)
    Το πακετάκι είναι τέλειο!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great that you get to use these make-up products! You're so lucky. xo

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very interesting blog, I like your posts ;)

    Would u like to follow each other? I ve already followed you!! :)))

    Kisses,

    http://jesuismonika.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice post :)

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline !

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts