Take 5 with a bonus



Happy Tuesday!
I am coming to you with a more "personal" post, I keep seeing this on other bloggers and I enjoy reading those little moments where I learn something new and special about that person behind the screen.
Here we go....

My cousins are so close to my heart, I love them so much and we share so many memories and substance.
The good news is one of them will be getting married this March in his home in Cardiff and I am a bit sad I won't be there to celebrate this special moment with him. He is so lucky and I am overwhelmed with joy for him anyway.

 photo tumblr_mdgtfleAiX1rogngso1_500_zpsbfea5149.jpg




Most of us have, I have lost one of my favourite loved one and I still miss her alot.  We all need to stand and support anybody battling with this horrible disease.

 photo tumblr_m9ttomvGas1rogngso1_500_zpse5b992b8.jpg


Obsess is an understatement like really I think I am addicted, but who isn't right?

 photo tumblr_m8j1a4jCGI1rogngso1_500_zps85dd726f.jpg


One of my Greek best friends that lives so far away from me and I got to see her so rarely but she is like a sister to me.
Our silly moment while shopping and playing dumb at the photo-booth last summer.
 photo 100_9631_zpsbeef0a00.jpg




UCL and master degree took him away from me to the cold cold London, I miss him so so so much and I can't wait to see him soon and have him cook me a great meal while we talk about life and everything!
He is a gem and he really can cook, when you find a man that can take care of you and also cook , please keep him. lol
 photo P7040051_zps660a264c.jpg

 photo P3220026_zpsee1e10be.jpg



One of the most memorable times and silly carefree times of my young life.
A weekend away in Southend on sea and Bath. This is a picture with my German friend while we are jumping in the cloud in Southend.

 photo DSC01372_zpsd9f65c97.jpg


So what do you think? Shall we make this kind of post a tradition or what?
Have a lovely day and thank you all for reading.
Don't forget to enter my running Giveaway HERE
  
  

23 comments:

  1. Awesomeness! Following you on both Bloglovin and GFC! Hope you do too<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post, I've seen something similar and yes I am addicted to nail vanish as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely post! maybe we could follow each other?! It would be a pleasure for me :)

    http://glamourdrama.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. So inspiring,honey!
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute post!

    http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet post!
    I hope you have the chance to meet soon the people you love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are tagged on my blog!

    http://www.beautyandthemist.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful post hun, it was sweet learning more about you, losing someone to the C-word is so difficult, sorry to hear about that. Hope you can have a reunion soon with your friends that live far away.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha ha! we have nail varnish addiction in common! I think you should do these posts more often

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love to know more about you, this post is a great idea...and I totally agree: fuck cancer!!!!!!

    www.rockandfrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great post, I love all of those things, especially hanging out with friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is lovely! you are right it is nice seeing personal stuff on a blog sometimes

    Jessica
    www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. really really loved your post!!

    Kisses

    Fairy{oo}MAry's last post.....
    La prairie REVIEW
    http://fairymakeuptales.blogspot.gr/2013/01/la-prairie-advanced-marine-biology.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely post. Thanks for sharing what is dear to your heart. xo

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think this post should be a tradition! I love learning more about you, dear!

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  16. So so cool. This post totally rocks!!!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts