How to Style Hats and Suspenders




 photo IMGP6500_zps86dee737.jpg


Welcome to 2013 beautiful people!!! I hope you all had a remarkable NYE as I did.
Do you have any new year resolutions list somewhere? I am sticking to being grateful for 2012 and not writing any resolutions list this year.
I am very privileged to be among the living, that is totally enough to be grateful for, but above I am grateful for all the extraordinary chances I have been given, for all the great people that cross my part, for all the little things that I took for granted at the time and now turn out to be big things.
For the kindness I was shown by people I never expect to, for my health and for the wonderful people around.

2012 was a very difficult year for my dear country Greece, things aren't easy but through all that I realise what is really important is having each other's love and putting God first in every single step I take in life.
I am very happy for having you all as part of my journey in 2012 and can't wait for a more wonderful ride in the roller coaster of life.
This will be an amazing year and we will witness so many breathtaking moment.
So suit up and buckle up to make it all worth the while.
This was what I wore a while back after Christmas, I wanted something from another decade with the touch of masculinity and of course some glam, thus the sequin top.

Was wearing:
Hat&Shirt: Vintage,Top: Bershka, Shades: Okki Factory, Bag: Fullah Skondra, Pants: Next, Shoes: Graceland,Trench: Burberry,Belt & Suspenders :H&M.
 photo IMGP6504_zpsbf1de287.jpg


 photo IMGP6517_zpsd295567b.jpg


 photo IMGP6512_zps697b8e55.jpg

 photo IMGP6530_zpsaf343429.jpg

 photo IMGP6533_zps68d55c34.jpg

 photo IMGP6513_zpsc1b8ffed.jpg

 photo IMGP6505_zps27db1d63.jpg

 photo IMGP6536_zps55ab1687.jpg

 photo IMGP6541_zps84683f9c.jpg


Thank you all so much for reading and I do wish you all the very best in this new chapter.
A tout a l'heure.
Bisous.
PS:Don't forget to vote for my blog Here, for all my lovely non-Greek speaker I have the steps in english right above the on the "VOTE FOR ME" banner.
Thank you so much.
         

27 comments:

  1. Amazing look dear. Kisses.
    http://solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look - especially the sunglasses! I'm also not doing any resolutions, more like promises to myself like more travel and adventures! And more happiness too!

    Happy New Year!
    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh la-la, smoking lady! Such a fab top with a masculine twist! Happy New Year! May 2013 be filled with good health, love, laughter and happiness!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look awesome adeola! Not everyone can pull off suspenders but you wear it well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so unique and funky :)

    Happy new Year x

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey hun!.. i tried to vote for you but didnt see your name in the list.. how do i do it? xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos!
    What I want to try for the new year is sleep more.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the sparkly top! Happy New Year! Wishing you lots of love and success.

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi darling, this look is amazing beyond, the top is so pretty and love how you paired it with the chic trousers and suspenders. It was an honour and pleasure getting to know you in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful outfit! I love your hat- so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year Naomi, Wishing you all the best in your endeavors in 2013! Voted for you in the competition, Good luck!! I like how you layer your outfits and how you pair them with the eclectic accessories..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally incredible look! I just love your sparkly top and your suspenders rock! Chic outfit!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  13. great outfit! I really like your bag!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy New Year, love. Such a fabulous post. You look beyond stunning. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my Candy Land Christmas party. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loooove everything here,babe!
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. so chic and beautiful outlook Adeola Naomi-))))
    i wish you all bests for 2013!!!!
    kisses from Greece
    Christa

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your sunglasses.
    Happy New Year, hope all your wishes come true!

    baci,
    G.
    Vuoi aiutare In Moda Veritas ad entrare a far parte della IT FAMILY di Grazia.it? Vota cliccando qui e poi sul cuoricino. Grazie mille <3
    IMV su Facebook
    IMV su Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy new year dear! I've just voted for you in the competition! Good luck!
    Now please vote for me at New York Fashion Week and you might WIN too and JOIN ME!!!
    Come back soon to visit my fashion blog!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Soo beautiful!! Love this vintage inspired look. You have such a positive energy about you. Thanks for stopping by our blog and leaving the lovely comment! xo

    Carly

    www.theislandsecret.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yay for the 60's and I just love how much fun you have...you are adorable, Adeola! :)

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts