Roses are In Fashion




 photo IMGP6642_zps7cbf8cfe.jpg


I love roses and seeing them in dresses and other clothing items bring me joy and excitement!
This is a look I wore days back and due to the bad weather I didn't like the result of the pictures (too dark and you can't see all the details), So I wore them again on a early morning someday's ago and  me & my fabulous sister and photographer had an early morning shoot.

I hope you like the result and the final look.Who says you can't wear strapless in winter? Isn't that what coats and jackets are for? So will you wear strapless in winter and are you also into roses?
Have a wonderful rest of the week and kiss till next post!
Wearing:
Dress c/o/: Miss Patina
Leggings: Intimisimi
Shoes: Tsakiris Mallas
Jacket: New Look
Necklace:Zara (A wonderful Xmas gift from a love)

 photo IMGP6631_zps9c36012a.jpg

 photo IMGP6637_zps91caac14.jpg

 photo IMGP6639_zps0bdf105d.jpg



 photo IMGP6629_zps8f35c900.jpg


Thank you for reading and for the love to my little corner on the blogsphere.


PS:Don't forget to vote for my blog Here, for all my lovely Non-Greek speaker I have the steps in English right above the on the "VOTE FOR ME" banner.
Thank you so much.


    

22 comments:

  1. The rose dress looks absolutely fabulous on you..it accentuates all the right places, i'm glad you retook the photos so the details could be clearer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The roses are so gorgeous Adeola, and I love how you paired it with the footless tights/legging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful dress!!

    http://happinessisblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look absolutely stunning in this beautiful dress! Absolutely love it!

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh… ABSOlutely amazing!!!And you’ve got a gorgeous blog too!!!HAPPY 2013 dear!!!
    Check out my blog to discover the Marilyn Monroe of S.XIX. I’ll be waiting for you!!! (We could followed each other by GFC, Bloglovin’ or Facebook

    ABSOkisses!!!
    Fanny J. ABSOmarilyn | The Marilyn Monroe of S.XIX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Κουκλάρα!!!! Πολύ εντυπωσιακή και το φόρεμα το ερωτεύτηκα!!

    Φιλάκια πολλά πολλά :-)
    http://beautyincrisis.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that dress, you look great!

    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Luuuv the dress! And the shoes are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look totally stunning in this beautiful dress! Wow!!

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely outfit!!
    the dress is amazing

    x
    http://worryaboutitlaterr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Καλή χρονιά!! Με υγεία και χαμόγελα! Υπέροχο το φόρεμα πάνω σου!

    ReplyDelete
  12. preety dress dear,much love from Paris
    http://like-mousse-au-choco.com/

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts