Lierac Sensual oil with 3 white flowers for moisturizing face-body-hair




 photo LieracSensoryOil_zps65dea09e.jpg

Hello friends and Happy Friday!!!
Cheers to the weekend right?
I am here again with a very beautiful review of a great heart winning sensual oil from Lierac.
What I like about it is the silky feeling it left on my skin and the smell.

Main Ingredient:
Extracts of jasmine, gardenia and camellia: Ensures triple reconstructive, antioxidant and soothing action.
Oils from hazelnut, sweet almond, grape-seed and argan (14%): Rich in essential fatty acids and vitamins, offer enhanced and long lasting nourishment and hydration.
A poem of 3 White Flowers (Gardenia, Camellia, Jasmine my own personal favourite flowers), the Huile Sensorielle is also enriched with valuable notes osmanthou, amvarou fresh, peel vanilla, precious woods and vetiver mingle in a heady and utterly sensual fragrance.

You can use it on your hair, in your bathing water and on your face.
I have a very oily face which most you already know, but this doesn't make my face oily, it just hydrate it and give it a very soft feeling.
On my hair was another great story, after using this my hair look shining and smell amazing.
When added to bathing water, you come out smelling as if you just left the spa.
I will totally buy this products without a second thought and its already on my list.
So do you use oil at all?
Thank you all for reading and have a wonderful weekend.

*This product is sent to me by Ales Group Hellas, all the words and opinions on this product are 100000% mine and I am not promoting but sharing a wonderful beauty find.
*Not a sponsored post.


14 comments:

  1. check this giveaway sweetie*
    http://style-limelight.blogspot.gr/2013/01/sismade-giveaway-16th-january-30th.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know this product!
    Thanks for sharing darling!

    xo, G.
    Do you wanna help In Moda Veritas to be part of Grazia.it IT FAMILY? Vote for my blog by clicking here and then on the heart. Thanks a lot <3
    IMV on Facebook
    IMV on Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like a really lovely product! :) Scent sounds great.

    Happy belated Birthday wishes ! x And have a lovely weekend.

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweety, thanks for your thoughtful comment. Its great that this oil has so many uses, I love products that can multi-task. From the sound of the ingredients, it must smell divine too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post lovely, I've used their moisturizer before and was really pleased with the brand myself!

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have an oily face too, so I'd be happy to try this product!
    Have a fabulous weekend!

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing post, adoring your cute blog!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I don't know if I like silky feelings as much as soothing feelings- maybe they are the same. ahah

    Happy friday to you too sister! :) I just made a new post now too! :D Come check it out!

    God bless always
    Christine
    www.beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great!

    New Post on my blog!
    Anthea

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds like an interesting product, I do use oil sometimes on my face/hair, usually argan or shea and right now coconut oil for my bod!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks very appealing. Great packaging.

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful blog,
    I will follow your blog..kiss

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts