Purple and White



 photo Flowerring-Copy_zps81a0f82e.jpg


Happy Monday loves!
I hope your weekend was splendid and spent with love ones, I was away on my first competition for 2013 and I won!!!
I love wearing white denim and combining it with the lovely purple sweater/dress was the perfect match for attending the Museum and taking a lovely walk with my sister.
I wanted a comfort and warmth since it was very cold, the sweater is one of my favourite winter wear, you are kept hot and also look (hawt).

I added a red bag and the coat is close to the trending military.
Tell me what you think and how was your weekend.
Have a productive and blissful week.
wearing:
Coat&Sweater: Silvia Heach
Beanie:H&M
Bag:Vintage
Jeans:Levis
Boots: Adidas Originals
Shades: Firmoo

 photo Outfit-Copy_zps75f4c1af.jpg

 photo BeanieandChanel-Copy_zps69683e73.jpg

 photo Vintagebag-Copy_zps4589a695.jpg

 photo GoldCuffBracelet-Copy_zps3b65ec40.jpg

 photo walkinAdidas_zps6e835f5e.jpg

 photo Adidasboots-Copy_zpsa95cd936.jpg



Thank you all for reading and for your support!!
We have reached more than 1,550 on the Facebook fan pages!!! THANK YOU ALL
See you all on your blogs and be safe till next post.

a Rafflecopter giveaway
      

19 comments:

  1. I love your casual look. Kisses.
    http://solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweety, I like how well you colour coded this chicly sweet look in different shades of purple! The sweater is lovely and adorable hat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it!!! kai ta giannenakia mas teleia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your look is great! Congrats on your win!!! =)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello dear, it’s always a pleasure to read your posts!! Happy Monday!
    Come back soon to visit on Cosa Mi Metto???
    Win a red dress identical to the one Miranda Kerr wore!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey beautiful <3 you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the purple adeola, and congratulations on your successful Facebook page.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your visit today sweety!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Purple is my fav shade and it's stunning on you!

    xo, G.
    Do you wanna help In Moda Veritas to be part of Grazia.it IT FAMILY? Vote for my blog by clicking here and then on the heart. Thanks a lot <3
    IMV on Facebook
    IMV on Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute beanie, the color is perfect! X

    www.fshnattacks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi lovely! You look just gorgeous in purple! Hope you are doing well and having a great start to the year :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute!

    http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. purple's my favorite color!


    xoxo from nyc & http://www.the-beautiful-things.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. purple's my favorite color!


    xoxo from nyc & http://www.the-beautiful-things.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely pictures,gorgeous style!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow you look beautiful!

    So does the scenery behind you? What part of the world do you live in?

    Lovely blog, take care :) x

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts