Happy Birthday to Moi




Photobucket


As I celebrate my birthday today, I feel grateful for the life I am giving and all the people in it and all the wonderful things.
I am grateful for the good days, the bad days, the laughter  the love, the favours and all the amazing things I can't count even if I have trillions of tongues.
I am loved and cared for and alive to add another year to my years that alone is enough to give every thanks.
I am giving all the thanks and honour to God firstly and then my family, friends and they people who make the journey of my life what it is today, that includes you all amazing readers and friends.
I have come to know real and genuine people in the blogsphere and I feel blessed for that.
So today I pray for all happiness and joy to you and your family.
Thank you all so so much!
If you feel like giving me a birthday present, your love and support is more than enough.
Please vote and help me win this amazing contest down here if you like. The people vote the more chances I get, it ends in 9 days.


PS:Don't forget to vote for my blog Here, for all my lovely Non-Greek speaker I have the steps in English right above the on the "VOTE FOR ME" banner.
Thank you so much.

24 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you my dearest Friend!! I wish you the most magical day, may it be filled with everything you love (and lots of cake too ;). Your sparkle, your kindness, your infectious attitude, your strength, determination, fun-loving nature and compassion for others all make you the wonderfully special person that you are! Keep at it hun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday love! Hope it's a fresh year of new focused energy for you!

    Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such awesome feedback- hope to see you back soon!
    Happy New Year sweets!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to her and all the best.

    http://clothes-lovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sunglasses! Wishing you a very happy and joyous birthday! Enjoy your weekend. xx/Madison

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday Addy! I owe you a treat at Motley ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your lovely kind words, I hope you had the best birthday sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Naomi! Hope you have a wonderful day- wishing you all the best !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday, dear! Stay fabulous and healthy! I wish you all the best in your life. I voted for you a while ago, but I don't know if it counted..
    Have a fabulous Birthday!
    xx
    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope your day was super special! You look fabulous in your sunglasses!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday to you! Have a good one.

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty thing! A HUGE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! Χρόνια πολλά και να τα εκατοστήσεις!
    I hope you have fun celebrating, but more importantly an amazing year ahead of you! Sorry I haven't been about lately, so much going on and getting used to!!!

    I loved your roses dress, what will you be wearing to celebrate - do share ok?!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish you a very happy birthday and all the best in the upcoming year!
    I see that our birthdays are very close together. Mine is tomorrow! :D

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
  13. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    <3 hugs and kisses!

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts