Beauty Bag from Lierac Hellas and Phyto Hellas




Photobucket

A while back I received this amazing bag from Alles Group Hellas with products from their amazing two companies. Lierac Hellas and Phyto Hellas. I am so glad because it was the first time I actually hear about their product and I appreciate them sending me some samples to try out for myself.

I have used them all up and can't wait to share my opinion with you all one by one in full details beginning from tomorrow. I love the fact that their product are all organic, free form toxic and silicone.
I told you it will be a review week.
What I received:
1. Phyto Intense Nutrition shine oil
2.Lierac Hydro CHRONO+ Serum
3.Phyto Phytobaume Conditioner for Dry hair
4. Lierac EAU SENSORIELLE with 3 flowers for body, hair and face.
5. Phyto Day hair creme.
They even add a lovely handwritten note, I appreciate this so much!
Photobucket



Photobucket


Have you heard about them or try their products?
Thank you for reading beauties.
XO

11 comments:

  1. Love their products!

    New post featuring Swizz Beatz! Check it out

    http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so gorgeous,honey!!
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Αγαπώ Phyto και Lierac!!Πολύ όμως!! Το EAU SENSORIELLE το έχω δοκιμάσει και είναι στη λίστα μου καιρό...

    Φιλιά πολλά!!
    http://beautyincrisis.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Τέλεια :) Μερικά τα έχω δοκιμάσει και εγώ!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great items in that bag, wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, lucky lady, these sound like some really great products and I always love hearing about new hair treatments, looking forward to your reviews...thanks for your motivation btw, I find every excuse not to study, haha!

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts