The Litlle Plum Dress with Lace Details




Photobucket



Happy Monday lovelies. Hope your weekend was lovely and spent splendidly?
I am first of all grateful for all your wonderful wishes and congratulations on my graduation post.
I appreciate each and everyone of you, I pray for all your own very deep desires to become realities too.
This weekend was one of those emotionally overwhelming in a wonderful way kind for me and I had one of the best times ever with the people I love and I also receive a lot of gift, wish I will share some pictures and even reviews with you later.
This post is basically the outfit I wore to my graduation and some pictures of the event.
In Greece we do our graduation totally different from the rest of the World like we do most things.
You will understand what I mean when you see the pictures below.
I wore:
Coat c/o: Miss Patina
Dress c/o: Miss Patina
Clutch c/o: Leo (Handmade)
Boots: Rich&Bitch New York.
Tight: Calzedonia.
Make up by the Amazing Anthie of The Body Shop Greece
Earrings c/o: Bombom Jewelry
Shades:Firmoo

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My lovely/crazy friend K.

Photobucket


Photobucket


YAY!! Me and my certificate!

Photobucket


Photobucket
My lovely sisters.

Photobucket
My super supportive parents.My mum is wearing an Africa headgear called Aso Oke.

Photobucket
me and my girls! Love them all.

Photobucket
 Receiving my cert from the President of my University and getting some nice words.

Photobucket
the walk.
Thank you all for reading and have a wonderful and  blessed week full of great surprises.
PS:The winners of Firmoo Giveaway are all contacted and you can also see them below or on the giveaway post.

AND THE WINNERS ARE...

results powered by Random.org
Entry #1142Pepi G.
Entry #236Kelleashia K.
Entry #1520Anna T.
Entry #385Menia C.
Entry #631Demi M.
Entry #1624ΣΤΑΥΡΟΣ Μ.
Entry #1049Geeky G.
Entry #194σισσυ β.
Entry #1110Johnny K.
Entry #1070ολυμπια κ.
Entry #1481Anna-Elisabet M.
Entry #573Renata L.
Entry #264Sandra
Entry #138Suboohi A.
Entry #954Φαίη Ι.
Entry #920Caecilia
Entry #155Christel &.
Entry #1092Anana E.
Entry #81Harija
Entry #1395Evita B.
Entry #867Julia D.
Entry #1246Tina S.
Entry #1592Sylvie F.
Entry #860Alice B.
Entry #697Nagia S.


28 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Love your boots.

    Lola x

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww! YAY graduation! I like your mom's Aso Oke too ^_^
    Cool shoes!

    xoxo,
    christine
    (about to study more more more for my finals!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with your shoes!
    XO,
    Zhanna
    www.lifeandbows.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog :))) x

    WIN A $150 GIFT VOUCHER for DARK HORSE to shop LOW LUV by ERIN WASSON, HOUSE OF HARLOW 1960, KENNETH JAY LANE and WILDFOX JEWELLERY!!!

    ENTER AT WWW.LEGYPSY.COM x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW !! Adeola you look every inch a DIVA. Your sisters and parents look great :) Love your nails !! Congrats and Best Wishes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw wow, what a proud moment with you and your parents, you have to stare that image in a special frame! You chose the loveliest colour and dress fro your grads and love the cute printed tights with it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Συγχαρητήρια και πάλι!!έχεις πολύ όμορφη οικογένεια!Να τους χαίρεσαι!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. didn't see the leggings previously!!!! hot! and the shoes..and the dress and u!!..Congrats my dear! Hope to see u soon:)

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on finishing school. I love those boots and dress! You looked great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! Looks like you all had a fun time at the ceremony!

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing this amazing moment with us! Congrats again, well done!!

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm sure it was a special day!!!! Congrats to the winners!!!! xoxo

    www.rockandfrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an incredible day! You look so pretty! I love your dress and those shoes are to die for!!!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations! That's awesome! You look very pretty, I love your tights and shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey dear,
    Congratulations on your graduation!
    I have to point out that you stood out!Gorgeous outfit for your special day!
    Nice blog!Would you like to follow each other?
    Check out my blog.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful shoes and your entire outfit! Congrats me dear!

    ReplyDelete
  17. απλά υπέροχη! και τα παπούτσια απιθανα! δεν το συζητώ!!! και ασφαλώς....ΣΥΓΧΑΡΗΤΗΡΙΑ!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow so lovely boots and look! ;)

    kisses! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think congratulations is in order here... I love your dress and the boots is so AWESOME!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMG, your shoes! They're pretty much perfect!

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations on your graduation dear. I wish you all of God's blessings in all your future endeavors plus I love those shoes...:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. First of all..CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You did it!
    And second..oh My, your parents look so young! At first I thought they are your friends!

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts