MERRY MERRY MERRY LOVE




PhotobucketMerry Merry Christmas loves!!!
I have been doing a lot of running around  gift giving and receiving, dinners, lunch, drinking warm swedish wine and watching the Muppet Christmas carols with friends, family and loved ones.
Enjoying those moment when you see the expression on people's face after receiving their gifts.
I want to thank you all for your love, support, care and incredible friendship.
For the wonderful year and moments you gave me through your lovely comments, encouragements, inspirations and thank you all to those SECRET readers who never comment I love you too.
I will say I love you all with my heart but my butt is bigger, so I love you with all my BUTT!!!
Gotta go to dinner now, so many Nigerian food, its Nigerian day today.
I will go totally Greek tomorrow with so many food too.
LOVE YOU!


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas!

    Take part in our Christmas GIVEAWAY! Details on

    http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, dear! May all your dreams come true!!

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an amazing Christmas! Eat, drink and be merry gorgeous. Have a great time!

    Merry Christmas!
    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas sweetie! Remember to relax and enjoy:)

    Hugs,
    -Alessia

    http://stylist-diaries.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts