Clinique High Impact Mascara




Photobucket
Hello beautiful people.
Happy new Month and hope you are all enjoying your weekend so far and also enter the festive month in a good mood.

Today I wanted to share with you one of my favourite beauty product, the Clinique High Impact Mascara.
I have tried a whole bunch of mascaras and still use different mascara for different events.
This specific one promises to give you  dramatic look and add volume to your lashes.

Photobucket

Quoting the CheapSmall site here:
"Clinique, High Impact Mascara 
High Impact Mascara is a multi-benefit mascara that adds maximum volume with definition and length effortlessly. Specially developed brush and formula work together to dramatically thicken lashes while combing for separation.BenefitsMaximum volume with definition–effortlessly. Lengthens appearance of lashes; separates. Rich, intense colour.How To UseApply to lashes: start at the base of the lash and brush up to the tip. Repeat to build. Remove with eye makeup solvent."

I do not disagree much with the description but as every great thing there is always a but.
My lashes are the worst I have seen so far, I have  non existent lashes and I am so thankful for whoever come up with the idea of Mascaras.
see for yourself here: 

Photobucket

This mascara for me actually does what it promise except for the "but" I told you about.
So my lashes have volume after applying just one coat which is great for a morning face but "Dramatic?" Nay, its not but maybe if you apply more coats.
The Brush is also easy to use and the content is not too dry or too wet.
So in my own opinion it is not that extravagant as you might think from the name and Price (if you live in Greece) for others I notice it is way much cheaper the retail price in Greece, which is 24 Euro if I recall correctly.
You can find it online of course around the price of $18 or even cheaper.
It is not itchy also, I have very sensitive eyes and this is also one problem I face with other mascaras I have tried.
Hate
The only thing I totally hate is that it will not come off easily when removing your make up.
You actually need to use a cotton bud and hot/lukewarm water to do the trick. So don't really agree with it coming of with a simple makeup remover solvent.

Rate: 4/5
Advice: Mascara is really a subjective area, so you should get a sample maybe before buying this. Its is also kind of great if you are going for a natural look or even for your morning make up.
Have you ever tried a Clinique mascara or even this one?

 *This is not  sponsored post,product is bought with my money and all views are 100% mine.


Till next post, take care and DON'T forget to ENTER the running Firrmoo giveaway to win a $20 voucher with 25 winners.


28 comments:

  1. Love the effect this mascara makes on your lashes, it's perfectly volumized and curled. I have to try it. Thanks, been a crazy 2 days with terrible rainstorms and hail damage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love clinique :) the mascara is fab!

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh that mascara looks so good, I think I'm gonna try it when I get sick of my current They're Real by Benefit :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can really see the effect! Would love to try Clinique mascara.

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  5. In love with this,honey!;-)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love clinique, Have to try it out although that price tag scares me too :)

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think eye makeup is extremely important!esp eyeliner and mascara!! this product looks really nice and it make your eyes look bigger. Great find:)

    www.edgymix.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am i love in Clinique!!!!!
    kisses from Greece-)))
    http://christamavropoulou.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  9. με γεια σου κουκλα μου!! η clinique εχει πολυ καλες σε ποιοτητα μασκαρα
    προσωπικα προτιμω τις μασκαρα για διαχωρισμο κ μηκος οποτε η συγκεκριμενη δεν μου εχει το ιδανικο αποτελεσμα..

    φιλακιααα

    ReplyDelete
  10. με γεια σου!!!!
    γενικα η clinique εχει πολυ ωραια και καλης ποιοτητας προιοντα!!!!
    οσες εχω δοκιμασει εχω μεινει απολυτα ευχαριστημενη!!!!
    μονο οι τιμουλες ειναι λιγο ακριβουτσικες!!!!!
    φιλια!!!!!
    http://sylviefashionlove.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Never tried Clinique make-up. Looks very good.

    http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice blog!

    http://www.thehandbagconcept.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. As long as they dont clump i like mascaras. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Dior Mascara, so not sure if I can make the switch!

    girlavantgarde.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for your visit, have a great week!
    Come back soon to visit my fashion blog!
    Win a Love Obsessed $50 gift card!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have the same problem with my lashes so this is good to know lovely, I use a Loriel one that's been great for me so far with just one coat!

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is one of my favorite mascaras!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great review, sounds like a good mascara. Ability to come off easily is a huge dealbreaker for me. I find that the "they're real!" benefit mascara is hard to come off too. I like the diorshow mascara best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great review, sounds like a nice masacra! Ability to come off is a huge deal breaker for me. I find the "they're real!" masacara by benefit is difficult to take off. My favorite is the diorshow mascara.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ωραίο review κοπέλα μου :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great review! I can’t wait to search for this mascara online.
    xo,
    ~Pauline @ http://www.kallony.com.ph/brand/clinique

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts