Been pampered and getting in the Christmas Spirit at The Body Shop



Photobucket




Happy New week dears!
Sorry for my lack of outfit post but it has been raining cats and dogs here all weekend (and will be all week) and I have been going around in fluffy sweater and hot mug of chocolate or tea.
Any way to add some glitters and shines to the moody weather I had an appointment at The Body Shop for the presentation of their Christmas and Winter products and also I was pampered to a whole lot beautiful make up face by the super nice make up artist Anthie.
It was a great pleasure and I can't wait to share it all with you soon.
The staffs were so nice  to me and my photographer friend K, I was shown their whole line and got some great beauty tips too.
They actually offered to do my make up for Friday (YEAH!!! I am graduating!!!).
I will try to post as much as I can this week but I am also overwhelmed by the preparations for my graduation so forgive my little absence if I don't make it to reply to everybody.
Enjoy this little sneek peek for the moment and have a wonderful week everybody.
PS: THANK YOU FOR FOLLOWING ON Facebook, I can't believe we have already reached 1, 007 fans!!!!
Do you like my new hairdo? its what I have always wanted and also the perfect colour!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Till next post, take care and DON'T forget to ENTER the running Firrmoo giveaway to win a $20 voucher with 25 winners.



32 comments:

  1. Love the new hairlook! Με'γεια σου!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! kisses.
    http://solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look absolutely gawjuss, lurv ur lip color.
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute look! I love their items too, between them & Lush, my favourite! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these lollipop-gift sets, aren't they super cute? And the new lip balms, I have to have them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting! Congratulations on your graduation! You look beautiful!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like so much fun! You look so pretty

    girlavantgarde.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I swear they've got the BEST stocking stuffers! Who doesn't wanna get glammed up for a day! Such a great reminder to stop by the mall hun...Congrats are an order!

    Also- I’m hosting a décor-to-dress giveaway where 3 winners will WIN a fabulous frock of their choice just in time for the holidays! Hope you’ll stop by to enter the contest!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. There's nothing better than being pampered, it seems like you're having an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your hair in the first photo! Looks perfect.

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  11. a beauttiful look!!!!!!
    kisses from Greece-)
    Christa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wooow!!!! Good Luck for next Friday!!!!! xoxo

    www.rockandfrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love you hair!
    Looking forward to your graduation photos!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on your graduation again..and are you doing a mud clay facial on your first pic?? I need that:) Can;'t wait for your next post:)

    kisses and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on your graduation dear! nice post!
    Come back soon to visit my fashion blog!
    Win a Love Obsessed $50 gift card!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on the graduation this weekend, i loe the body shop as well!

    ReplyDelete
  17. lovely look of your new hair dear! congratulations on graduating xx

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on graduating! I don't have any products from The Body Shop yet. I'll have to check the store out when I go to London. :)

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
  19. Seems like a really lovely day ! Oh I would love to be pampered like that, he. Cute products there too.

    Thank you so much for all the comments, you're precious. :) x

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice post! I would LOVE little Body Shop pampering, but maybe I have to settle for doing my nails tonight ;) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. great post!

    <3

    ps. we are now having a wonderful Kenzaa give-away!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. i really need to go here!

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi my dearest Naomi.. Thanks so much for your kind wishes, it means a lot to me :) I'm so fortunate to have met wonderful people like you through blogging. So excited about your graduation! These pictures make me feel like heading to my nearest Body Shop and getting a few lovely scented things!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love body shop. Their foundation is sooo good. and congrats on your graduation!

    Lola xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. How fun!!! Love the Body Shop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congrats on your graduation my dear!

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts