Baroque and Tweed



Photobucket


Happy Friday loves!
Hope you week was great and productive.
The week was great for me and I want to share my look for  relax weekend outing and the look is also good for Church on Sunday.
I wanted to wear a maxi skirt with prints, so I turn my gown into one.
I have been looking in my closet for anything baroque since its one of the fall trend I am totally in love with and my hands grab these kitten pointed heels, they have been hiding out for more than a year and I have totally forget I had them even.
The tweed A-Line coat is also a must for this winter, so what do you think?
Wearing:
Coat c/o: Miss Patina
Dress/Skirt: Ice Australia
Sweater: Esprit
Shoes: Baldini Italy
Shades: Rayban Warfarer
Earrings: Bombom Jewelry

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you for reading and for all your love.
Till next post, be safe and beautiful in and out.
Cheers to the weekend!
Kisses

21 comments:

  1. I wanna wear this now;-)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. that coat is fabulous!

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that tweed coat, and such vivid colour! You look so cute hun! Wishing you a happy weekend. xx/Madison

    ReplyDelete
  4. The skirt is fabulous! Looks great on you.

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agree with Anouka the skirt is amazing!!!!!!! Have a Fab weekend hun!!!!!!!! xoxo

    www.rockandfrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agree with Anouka the skirt is amazing!!!!!!! Have a Fab weekend hun!!!!!!!! xoxo

    www.rockandfrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look like an island queen!! Love the bright florals paired with tweed, its a beautiful contrast! And wow, where have you been hiding those heels? They are amazing hun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Every combination looks great on you!
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow i love that skirt :) so pretty!

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love that coat on you! Would you like ot follow each other via bloglovin? I find it much easier to use and keep updated with my fav blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that skirt! And your coat too!

    xo, G.
    IMV SUPER XMAS Giveaway: win Dior Grand Bal collection. Open worldwide.
    Do you wanna help In Moda Veritas to be part of Grazia.it IT FAMILY? Vote for my blog by clicking here and then on the heart. Thanks a lot <3
    IMV on Facebook
    IMV on Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so good! Love the coat!



    http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. what an absolutely stylish and trendy look! Amazing!

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your maxi dress as skirt is cute. Lovely look.

    ReplyDelete

Have your say, I do appreciate it and will respond to all in due time.

Popular Posts